Option Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Option Care (Spokane, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

5 star questions interview - "Tell me how you handled this situation..." I felt very comfortable talking to the two interviewers - I hope they choose me as their new-hire. Seems like I have a lot to contribute in the position and from what I read about Option Care at Glassdoor... maybe I have more to contribute based on the comments here... If I move up into a supervisory role...which I intend to do if possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Option Care in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews. The first interview lasted over an hour and was filled with informative information about the position. I received a call back the very next day to schedule a second interview with the director and another supervisor. That interview felt so welcoming and the ladies are very easy to talk to. After a couple of days I recieved another call from HR with an offer for the position. She explained to me that i will be receiving a series of emails containing information and the back ground process and drug screen. I am now just waiting for the confirmation that everything had cleared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Option Care (Roseville, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

I worked for four years in infusion (both I.V. and Enteral) for one of Option Care's competitors. I was given a phone interview with a recruiter, took a personality test, another phone interview with a manager and then a face to face 40 minute interview with a hiring manager. I thought something was off when she never showed me around the department or requested my references. Throughout the entire process, I was told that I was doing a great job with the interviews and was strung along into thinking that I had a chance at the job. After the interview, I was ghosted by the manager and never heard from Option Care again. According to the recruiter, the position has been vacant for seven months so you would think they would want to fill it. In conclusion, be careful because these people like to play games

Cash Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Option Care (Addison, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very ineffective when the manager and supervisor doesn't look you in the eye. Both didn't give much information that has anything to do with the job I was applying for. Misinformation about dress code. The supervisor was inexperience in interviewing. The manager was working on something else and didn't participate in the interview.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Option Care (Vernon Hills, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I started at Advanced Resource paired me up with Option Care. Went in for one interview then was offered the position. Had to wait for the background and drug testing to come back then I started.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Option Care.

Interview

Bad experience! I was referred by a friend of mine whose friend is working in the company. The HR scheduled a phone interview for a Monday 10 AM and never called. And I waited the whole day in order not to disturb him to reach me but he never did and then on Tuesday, he emailed me saying "He forgot" - WTH?! So we scheduled another one for Wednesday morning 9 AM and from the start, he did not seem to be much interested in pursuing the interview and after 15 mins of interviewing, he said we want immediate FT employees and cant wait until May (As I am in Grad school and I graduate in May). The same happened to another student too. Worst experience and irresponsible behavior.

Interview Questions

• Just the random qns - What did you in your previous job, Java skills etc.,   Answer Question

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Option Care (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with 3 people. Very long and detailed interview process. Interview lasted about 2 hours and staff is very nice and detailed in expectations. Everyone was clear about how complex infusion is. Mentioned during interview that site training takes 1 year to learn. NOT an easy field and not an easy job.

Interview Questions

• Medical billing, coding reimbursement experience   1 Answer

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Option Care (Tukwila, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was able to do a phone interview as I lived out of state from the position. The interview involved a conference call between 2 RD's and myself. They took turns asking questions and followed up with an email.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Option Care.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and was offered an interview within a week. When I walked in, the front desk did not smile or warmly welcome me. The interview was quite long as I asked about 7-8 STAR method questions and had to endure a couple interruptions. The job was too demanding for the low pay, and I didn't feel that it was a happy and friendly environment, so I declined when an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a coworker asked you to divulge confidential information about another coworker/patient?   Answer Question

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Option Care (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a week or two between applying online and initial contact to set up an interview. No phone screen. Went into the office and sat with a hiring manager and either her assistant or a team lead. Standard interview questions; the interviewers were very easy going. I was offered the job the next day but it took almost 2 weeks for the background check to come back. The hiring manager was very helpful in keeping me updated during the time when the backgroumd check was pending.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.