Opus CMC Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opus CMC Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Opus CMC

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opus CMC (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

The hiring process is fairly rigorous. Required testing for competency of underwriting ability. Background screening includes criminal, driving, credit history and drug testing. The employee handbook is fairly lengthy, took quite a while to read in its entirety and required a lot of signatures. Travel to the Lincolnshire office for the interview was covered by the company.

Interview Questions

• N/A - I didn't think any of the questions were overly difficult. They all seemed to be pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salaries are based on ranges depending upon the level and position of the associate. The negotiations were cordial and were done quickly.

Other Interview Reviews for Opus CMC

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Opus CMC (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with direct supervisor and senior management. Two different locations. Phone and in person. Discussed common colleagues, etc. Inquired about business and technical strategy, level of supervisory experience, compliance experience, etc.

Interview Questions