Opus CMC Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opus CMC

2.0

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus CMC (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly routine, Lots of relevant work function questions and the HR person was really knowledgeable about the day to day expectations, who would be available for questions, training, meeting potential coworkers, and a building walk through.

Interview Questions

• Confidence level with document reviews. Experience level with working with loan file pools. What is your comfort level with daily production quotas. What experience with mortgage software, and preferred management styles.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Opus CMC

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opus CMC (Brookfield, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic questions. Wanted to know when I could start, could I "pre-underwrite," and what was the lowest salary I would accept. Got very suspiscious. Interviewer wanted to know how much I knew about mortgage underwriting, but I was not applying for that job? Pretty certain, I was going to be doing higher-paid work for much lower salary. Interviewer would not give me straight answers.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about mortgage underwriting? Do you need benefits? When can you start? Can you work overtime?   1 Answer

Was offered job as a contractor not a true employee. No benefits through Opus CMC. Pretty certain I was going to be doing mortgage underwriter work, but get paid much less. Office in Brookfield is horrible - small and very hot - like the AC did not work. Had to park 2 blocks away at a different building? The person I did the phone interview with left the company before I interviewed in the office. Got very bad vibe the company is a boiler-room operation. No one was smiling.

Opus CMC Response

Oct 23, 2015 – Recruiter

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the interview. Opus CMC takes this feedback seriously, and strives to ensure a positive candidate experience. We will do our best to prepare candidates... More