Opus Consulting Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opus Consulting Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Opus Consulting Solutions

Junior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Portland, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

I recieved an email from the Senior QA Analyst to schedule a phone interview. I agreed to have the phone interview the same day in 3hrs. This was my first phone interview. He was polite and on time. He talked about his company. Then he explained about the position. Then, he asked me tto alk a little about myself. Then, he asked me a couple of questions about writing test cases. I am not sure if I did good on either telling about myself or about the test cases. I had slept about only two hours the night before and I think I could have done so much better.

Developer Interview

Interview

3 levels of interview 1st level was basic screening by HR at offshore then an inperson interview with manager and then with delivery head, Did not take much time got offer soon and started work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds
    First : aptitude and coding test
                   40 aptitude,logical , technical questions and 1 code

Second : technical interview
                        In technical they ask about my skills and knowledge they ask many hypothetical questions and explanation of my answer

Third :. HR
                      In HR ask about my family background and test my team work capability by giving many senarios.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Following rounds were mentioned in invitation email.
    1.Online technical test(10 MCQ, 1 string manipulation program)
    2.F2F/Technical round
    3.(Project) Manager round
    (HR round was not mentioned in invitation email.)
    In aptitude round you have to solve 10 MCQ questions and 1 string based program.
    In F2F they asked me technical question related to core java, collection, spring IoC, GIT, MAVEN, recent project details.
    In third round, manager asked about my roles and responsibilities in last project, education details, family background, reason to change the companies, etc.
    After 3rd round HR said that I have not clear the manager round.(dont know what were they expecting from last round. So prepare according to that if attending interview.)
    Best luck !!

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Direct interview
    Basic questions were asked in technical round
    In HR Round Normal questions about yourself and other formalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewer has no experience

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interviews, out of them 2 were on technical knowledge. 3rd one was on Behavioral check and last one was HR. Interview process was of one Day. It took complete day to complete all rounds.

Interview Questions

• All questions were normal and was your experience level. The do cross check with your confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary and I got what i was expecting.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

First round Interview panel consisted of 2 technical personal. Asked questions about socket programming, TCP/IP, C programming basic questions. Few basic questions on Linux operating systems and system calls used in Linux. They also asked basics of RDBMS. Communication of the panel was clear and they were polite during the interview.

Second route was with someone from Top Management who looks after Tech dept. The interview was very formal in nature without any technology questions asked. He explained about the company and what do they do. In the end when he asked about salary expectation and after hearing my expectation he didn't sound very much positive.

Although I got the offer and accept it a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are the system calls involved in writing a TCP socket server.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This company is not a good paymaster at all. They have fixed set of rules of offering salaries. Initially they offered me low salary then what my current was but later they matched it to my current salary.

Please do not look for a job in this company if you think you have even 5% higher salary than current market standard.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions in December 2014.

Interview

One day process.
    1. Company presentation
    2. Written Aptitude+Technical Test (There was one small problem statement at the end of paper, you have to write the code for it)
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Consulting Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall experience easy.
    First was an online coding round. Platform used hackerearth. Basic string manipulation code.
    Next was the technical interview. Asked questions about the code I wrote.
    Asked basic questions like memory mapping etc.
    Last was the HR round.

Interview Questions

• How is 05 stored in memory?
      Your biggest strength and weakness.   Answer Question