Opus Professional Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opus Professional Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.4

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for positions in OPUS and got a call very next day for initial interview. But due to some network issue the representative can't hear me properly and said that he will call me again. But today it is almost 10 days and have not received any call from them again

Interview Questions

Opus Professional Services Group Response

Nov 28, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear about your experience and we would appreciate if you could get back in touch with us by calling 01179 689 292 and ask for Tom Hurley who is one of our... More

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by a consultant then director.
    The first involved generic recruitment consultant interview questions and a role play.
    The second was more personal and then regarding my CV. I was disappointed to be turned down after this.
    The reason was because I did not have enough experience or b2b sales...which I understood, but also thought it was ironic as the role advertised is a TRAINEE position! Where it even included a "world class" 12 week training period....
    They should have advertised it without the Trainee title.

Interview Questions

• What do you think am recruiter would do on a typical working day?   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group in June 2016.

Interview

I engaged with this agency for a job their client wanted to fill. Subsequent to the interview, I was given false justification from Opus why the client turned me down. Instead of giving the REAL reason for my alleged unsuitability which their client imparted, they merely said they found someone more experienced. When I asked for the contact details of the client, the deceptive, slippery man said "I'll see what I can do". We both knew he wasn't going to give me the details, so luckily, I managed to communicate with the client directly, allowing the REAL reason to be revealed. It is noteworthy thereon that they used another agency, wherefore Opus lost business from the client after their chicanery was exposed. Opus are a bunch of horrible liars interested in commission only and they MUST stop their duplicity if they are not to lose candidates. Potential clients and job seekers alike: be sure to not consider them.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

two stages
    met with team leader and the regional manager
    relaxed atmosphere
    gained knowledge of the company and the type of people i would be working with
    Had to do a scenario where i sold a bunch of flowers, showing my ability to close a deal
    was more about seeing if i would fit in the office and be able to hold my own in a difficult sales environment

Interview Questions

• what are your motivators
      why recruitment
      why sydney
      are you staying
      asked to sell a bunch of flowers as an exercise
      asked to show how i would build a desk   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 Stage; Effective; Intense, Left me feeling valued and wanted. Much better compared to many other agencies in Bristol. Highly recommend doing your background reading before attending interview though. Can be made to look foolish if you haven't done the very basic of interview prep

Interview Questions

• Mixture of generic, pressured and cheese   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great, technically challenging but at the same time rewarding. Probably one of the toughest interviews I have done, but it made me into the person I am now.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group in January 2015.

Interview

1 interview, competency based questions, life experience, role plays, meetings with directors, look through your CV, walk around the office, role play, asked about business scenarios, get to no you period

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one iv in Amsterdam, followed by 2 iv's in Bristol about my way of working, strategy, market etc. Afterwards I've met the management. This was more a casual chat, sales driven as well as if I fit within the Opus group company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Face to face interview followed by a decision shortly, I immediately accepted as it was a great opportunity to join such an amazing company. The managers were really helpful and even offered advice in handing in my notice to my current employer.

Opus Recruitment Solutions Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opus Professional Services Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed. Spoke about recruitment and my experiences/ history. Then played a few role play games. Following this we spoke about the company, culture and future plans. We got to know each other, they genuinely cared about my life/ background, family, etc. Following this an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Questions about billings, ambition, family, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was done via rec 2 rec