Oracle Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The interview process was comprised of 3 different interviews. Initially you speak with a fellow AE and discuss the role. Very behavioral. Then you move on to meet with one of the Sales managers. This is also fairly behavioral. Get's more about sales though. Finally you interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX).

Interview

Fairly standard. Nothing out of the ordinary. The intensity of the in-person interview really depends upon the hiring manager(s) conducting the interview. Personally, my interview consisted of two managers. After receiving/accepting an offer, I joined one the manager's teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by an internal Oracle recruiter, had an initial call with the hiring manager, they flew me into SF for a face-to-face interview and then nothing. No follow up...so I moved on. Rather sad they at least didn't send en email to say they were not interested. I rate the experience negative for 2 reasons - (1) lack of communication and (2) the employee's credit card used to book my flight kept getting declined. That should have been my sign...

Interview Questions

• Sales oriented questions - how would I manage the territory, etc... Biggest part is the presentation/sales pitch you have to prepare and give. Its somewhat cheesy to do, but its part of their process. They make the assumption that good presentation skills equate to good sales skills (which is not true)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Slow, it took a couple of weeks to get the whole process over with, extremely simple and just want college grads to work for them. I applied at my school and got the offer 3 weeks later, extremely simple process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Recruiter Phone interview followed by phone interview with management. Given an assignment before the face to face interview. Met the VP at the New York Office and had to present to him on the questions and assignment he assigned to me during the phone interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter wanted me to disclose 3 years of past OTE. I refused. He pushed, I refused again. I did tell him my minimum OTE. I went through the interview and they offered me the job. I declined it as it was 15k less than the minimum I had stated. The recruiter acted like a child sending me agressive emails saying I never told him my minimum (which I did). He should be reported for treating candidates this way. it is unacceptable. i have emails to prove this behavior.
    If Oracle works this way I am glad I turned it down.
    Very childish behavior, very unprofessional

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Oracle's Enterprise Tech team. I first had a phone screen to make sure I met the requirements for Enterprise Tech. I then interviewed with potential managers in a group panel. Lastly, I interviewed with the director of the specific team. Positive Interview overall

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in November 2016.

Interview

Fair and concise. Need strong communication skills, experience selling SaaS, and positive attitude. Spoke with a couple different managers and were interested in my growth. Everyone was very professional and made me feel like i could truly be myself.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Not overly challenging other than getting the recruiter to stay on top of the process... He was very unorganized and would not follow-through in a timely fashion on committed next steps. Hiring manager was great during the interview process. He provided open and honest dialogue and didn't hold punches, and welcomed the same of me.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and easy. It helped that I was recommended by a previous VP who was working there. Basically got hired over the phone. They did fly me to Chicago for quick (15 minute) meeting - I guess so manager could see I was an actual preson.