Oracle Applications Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Applications Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Many canceled, delayed calls, total process took more than 60 days. The interviewers were looking for very specific people: aggressive, do anything to win people. So that's how I answered questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Oracle Recruiter. Called the first question, what is your current Base and Commission. Why do you feel you have what it take to join Oracle. Can you work from home. Are you willing to travel 50% of the time? What process do you use to close a deal?

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle in December 2016.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter, followed by call with hiring manager and then second line manager. If you make it beyond those two steps, you must present to the hiring manager and second line manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The worst experience of my professional career. 4 telephone interviews. A 30 to 40 minute presentation and 3 face to face interviews. Was told I'd got the job but that they had to wait 3 months till their next financial year began. I spent $1200 on travel expenses for the presentation and after 11 weeks it has still not been reimbursed. Do you not travel for an interview with Oracle as their expenses process is an absolute nightmare!

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my resume and what I knew about the role.   1 Answer

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was a quick process. I had to meet with the team of managers. I had two phone calls with a recruiter and the VP of Sales. I was shocked they didn't make me do any type of presentation to see how well I presented to customers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a few phone screens with a recruiter, spoke to the hiring manager and group VP. Did it over the phone and had a face to face with a group vp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

always ask for more and check on territory health

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Raleigh, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Connected with hiring manager through a mutual friend referral. Went through a 30 minute intro call to discuss history, reasons for change, expectations, etc.
    Was then passed to AVP for a 1 hour more traditional phone call interview with questions about what makes you successful, how do you manage your patch, how do you work within complex environments, etc.
    No need for face to face as I was a trusted referral to the hiring manager.
    Job offer was sent over three days later.

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the direct manager after a screening call with the recruiter. They then asked me to fly to Denver to have an in person interview where I met with 3 people, 2 Sales Leaders and 1 other ASM from the team on a single day when they also met with 2 other candidates

Interview Questions

• They asked more about my experience, how I handled customer situations and tried to get a feel for my understanding of the Contact Center space   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward for a sales positions. Questions included details about what type of sales success I had had, how i manage various sales processes, and an overall assessment of my personality by various members of the team.

Interview Questions

• What type of sales strategy would you say most closely describes you as a rep.   1 Answer

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2017.

Interview

A recruiting assistant in Moscow approached me in first place and asked for an introductory call with the HR manager from Poland. However just a minute before the call the assistant called me and informed that the interview was cancelled because after reviewing my resume one more time the recruiter declined. I find this extreme unprofessional. That particular day I was on a trip and specifically planned a slot for this call. Obviously no apologies were given to me.