Oracle Applications Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Applications Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

3.1

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Oracle Recruiter. Called the first question, what is your current Base and Commission. Why do you feel you have what it take to join Oracle. Can you work from home. Are you willing to travel 50% of the time? What process do you use to close a deal?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The worst experience of my professional career. 4 telephone interviews. A 30 to 40 minute presentation and 3 face to face interviews. Was told I'd got the job but that they had to wait 3 months till their next financial year began. I spent $1200 on travel expenses for the presentation and after 11 weeks it has still not been reimbursed. Do you not travel for an interview with Oracle as their expenses process is an absolute nightmare!

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my resume and what I knew about the role.   1 Answer

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was a quick process. I had to meet with the team of managers. I had two phone calls with a recruiter and the VP of Sales. I was shocked they didn't make me do any type of presentation to see how well I presented to customers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a few phone screens with a recruiter, spoke to the hiring manager and group VP. Did it over the phone and had a face to face with a group vp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

always ask for more and check on territory health

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Raleigh, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Connected with hiring manager through a mutual friend referral. Went through a 30 minute intro call to discuss history, reasons for change, expectations, etc.
    Was then passed to AVP for a 1 hour more traditional phone call interview with questions about what makes you successful, how do you manage your patch, how do you work within complex environments, etc.
    No need for face to face as I was a trusted referral to the hiring manager.
    Job offer was sent over three days later.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward for a sales positions. Questions included details about what type of sales success I had had, how i manage various sales processes, and an overall assessment of my personality by various members of the team.

Interview Questions

• What type of sales strategy would you say most closely describes you as a rep.   1 Answer

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 interviews ( two phone and one face to face ) … very smooth and to the point. No trick questions. Very sensitive on hands on experience. The interviewer was very open on the role and the career path and gave very good insight into the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years in the company?   1 Answer

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

I was headhunted by Oracle 3 times, by different recruiters. They apparently don't use their HCM software as I was asked the same questions every time. First time got to the final round with the director, other interviews ended after the phone screenings.

I never got a feedback, even after months. This is rude as I never applied for the position, I was approached by Oracle.

Interview Questions

• They ask the most common questions as "where you see yourself in X years".   Answer Question

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in November 2012.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with an in-house recruiter. Quickly moved to an interesting in-person interview where they had a group of about 6 candidates spend roughly 45 minutes with different hiring managers, not necessarily the one you were aiming for. After I made it past the initial rounds, I had another 1:1 with the hiring manager again. I the spent time with each member of the team, individually followed by a last interview with the regional VP. All told it was about 60 days from the first interview to offer letter and I spoke/met with about 8 different people. It was the best hiring process I've been through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was extremely fair and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Applications Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Málaga (Spain)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a job interview over the phone with several people within the company. After they offered me the job it took them a long time before the final approval and official contract was signed.