Oracle Applications Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Applications Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied online then received an email from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. Following by an in person with a series of 3 groups. One of the groups was a two vs. One. Still have a second in person coming up.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I interviewed for a Sales and Business Development role out of college. I met with a recruiter at a job fair, and after a 5 minute conversation with me, took my resume and said that she might be in contact with me in the near future. A few days later, she called me to schedule my first phone interview, where she asked me basic questions about my job history, why I wanted a job at Oracle, and why I'd be good for a job in sales. This first interview was 50/50 her asking me questions, and me asking her questions.

After this, I had a second interview with a manager in Burlington, MA. She asked me more behavioral questions, as well as the typical "why do I want to work at Oracle" and "why do I want to work in sales" questions again. This was a very easy interview, and me and the interviewer ended up chatting about the fact that we were both from SoCal, and her move to Burlington. By the end of the interview, we'd gone past the allotted time, and she told me that i'd definitely be hearing back from my recruiter to schedule my final interview.

In my final interview, I spoke with a manager who was hiring for the office that I would be working at (HQ in Redwood City). He asked me more difficult behavioral questions (talk about a time I have acted against my superior, for example), and then specific questions about my sales role (name 3 websites that you could utilize on the job to find leads; What is something that you would change about Oracle and why?)

After my third interview, I was offered conditional acceptance dependent on a background check. Overall a very simple interview process that never got too difficult or intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What are three websites you might utilize on the job to find leads?   1 Answer

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

very easy -- came into the hub location, met with director, asked basic interview questions, what i want out of my career etc, and they told me they'd get back to me very soon. the next day i got a call and got the job. easiest interview ever.

Interview Questions

• what's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 Regional Manager (all 3 were hiring) and the Director.
    The Director lead the entire conversation. Typical interview. The other managers seems busy on their cell phones. Interview started late

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was really easy, then I had 3 1 on 1 interviews with 3 different managers. They were all really nice and it made the interview process pretty easy. Nothing was asked that I was surprised by. Just the usual questions. It really just depends on who interviews you though. Most managers are really chill but there's a couple that could really grill you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter focused on summarizing annual target achievements, accounts worked on, on target earnings over the past 5 years. Recruiter assessed skills capabilities and identified applicable open requisitions to which I could apply on-line. Referred to hiring manager but no further feedback on next steps and timelines.

Interview Questions

• What were your annual quotas and achievements
      Where do you live, and how close are you to metropolitan areas
      Which accounts did you work on
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

Worked with an internal recruiter who did a great job keeping me up to date with updates and next steps. Went in for an interview, and interviews with 4 hiring sales managers. Questions were not that difficult, it was more behavioral and talking about my previous jobs. after getting an offer, it took over a month to get a written offer (this is very common), be prepared to go through this as well.

Interview Questions

• If you had a choice, would you rather be in a farming territory, with many installs? Or a territory that has very few installs that requires heavy prospecting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Multi Interviews with multiple managers in a round robin format, so I never left the room they placed me in for the interview. Each went over role responsibilities and compensation. Each manager had their own agenda and questions and then compared notes afterward I'm sure.

Interview Questions

• Overview of most important experience and successes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. Basic questions why Oracle? Tell us about your background in sales what can you bring to the company. After that there were 4 other people that interviewed you. Once that process was done the hiring manager reached out about a potential offer. Once the offer was presented you made the decision to accept or decline. There is no negotiation when it comes to the offer its take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter, and had simple phone interview, then was arranged for the campus interview. i was interviewed by three managers for around one and half hours. first manager asked very detailed questions, they wanted to make sure that you are comfortable for the cold calling and work under pressure... second and last manager asked more broad questions...