Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

campus recruitment

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
    strengths and weakness
    scenarios   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

There are four interviews during this process.

I applied through my university and heard back from the campus recruiter a week later to set up a 30 minute phone screen. After the phone screen, there was two more phone screens back to back with two different managers. After you successfully pass the two managers, you're invited to an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package was pretty good for a college graduate. Didn't need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

very lengthy and demanding. Full 3 day process with various group and individual activities. A group of about 40 people were present and all competing for the positions. We had to be on time, quick to respond and outgoing with the other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• In a 5 min presentation, tell me why I should hire despite your lack of experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with 2 upper executives in the same day. The individual interviews were very informal and they talked to you as more getting to know your interests and your background work experience. It was more of a conversation than a Q&A. They had my resume in front of them but didn't really reference it much. You're allowed to bring notes to the interview to show that you prepared. The most difficult question they asked was what your biggest weakness was. Overall, it was extremely laid back and I wish every interview was like this.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Hired from College Campus Interview as fresher
    First there is an Online Exam,
    Next there is an Technical round interview for an hour,
    Finally an HR round (its cool)
    In HR round we need to provide all certificate Xerox

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

All over the phone, very easy going. Hiring Managers just want to see that your personable and handle yourself over the phone. Recruiters are very nice as well, just be realistic in the timeline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring process is slow, it took almost one month.

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Meet a recruiter at campus career fair and we exchanged emails. We set up a phone conversation where he explained the position and answered my questions then set me up to talk to a Team Lead the next week. After speaking with the team lead I received an offer. Two phone interviews and a networking event.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how this position would fit with my personally preferences.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I met the recruiter on campus. There are 2 phone interviews then a final interview round that consists of behavioral, technical, and a written portion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package they offered was great, didn't need to negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through the school recruiting site at the beginning of October. Got an on-campus interview with the recruiter four weeks later. Did a 2nd round phone interview with a manager another four weeks later. Received an offer two weeks later. It's been about two months and still waiting on the official verification of location and start date. It's a large corporation, so you have to be patient, but stay persistent before and after the offer.

Negotiation

Zero negotiation available, to me at least.