Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair. Then I had a phone screen with a recruiter and then invited to a "Super Day" that lasted a whole day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in June 2019.

Interview

Began with a simple screen call. The internal recruiter was very friendly and informative. 2 short phone interviews followed, the second of which was focused on my technical skills and experiences. The final interview was a video call with a director who was very helpful and informative about the company office and culture

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at teaching yourself new computer skills?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had a total of four interviews. The first one was with the hiring manager which was really brief. My 3rd interview was the technical interview. It went well, not extremely hard if you know your stuff. My last interview was with the director, she just had me ask her questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. They lay out the process upfront and walk you through how to interview with certain people. Being able to speak to Oracle products definitely helps but they mostly want to get to know you and how you operate.

Interview Questions

• Different types of behavioral questions ie "How do you communicate" and "Describe a time you've experienced conflict"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. Started out with two phone interviews (one with HR and one with the hiring manager). Then went to the office to meet team members twice and went out to lunch with some team members one of the times. Took about three weeks to complete the interviews until I received the offer. HR and the hiring manager were both very communicative and helpful during this process.

The hiring process after I received the verbal offer was slow (granted I was given my offer right before the holidays so the company was closed for a week and people were off and such so take this with a grain of salt). It took a month to receive my offer letter and paperwork after I was given my verbal offer over the phone. Again, I wasn't surprised it took a while because the company was closed during the holidays and had a backlog of work when it opened.

Interview Questions

• My ad tech experience, what I learned recently (personally or professionally), how I work in teams, and was given a small quiz on how to prioritize clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Started off with basic phone interview with the recruiter to gauge if you are a good fit for the role. Followed by a Skype interview with someone from Senior management, that may not even work in the office you are interviewing for. Lastly a SuperDay with all day interviews, case study, group interviews, etc.

Interview Questions

• They presented a case simulation of Walgreens is trying to stay relevant with mail delivery of prescriptions and how would we (as a group) present our best method of attack to showcase the idea   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2018.

Interview

Overall, the recruiter I worked with was friendly and helpful, but I was extremely frustrated and disappointed with Oracle at the end of this process.

I was contacted by a recruiter to apply for this job. After submitting my application, the recruiter emailed me to set up a phone screening within the week. We had our initial phone call on a Friday, and the recruiter said she would send her notes on up to management and let me know their thoughts within the week. I received a follow up email the following Wednesday saying that she was still waiting to hear back. So far so good! Finally, on the Tuesday after the follow-up email, I received an email with a request for my two-week availability for a 30-45 minute phone interview with management.

I sent in my availability and patiently waited for my interview confirmation. Once the two weeks were up and I hadn't heard anything, I emailed the recruiter to inquire about the timing of the interviews. She responded a day later that she needed to check something and would get back to me, and then responded two days later that after management review, the team decided to not move forward. This email came four weeks after the phone screen with the recruiter.

I was very disappointed with the way that Oracle handled this interview process. I find it extremely unprofessional for them to offer an interview, fail to ever schedule said interview, and then rescind the interview offer without any explanation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to present an idea you had, and how you went about implementing it.   Answer Question
    • What is one goal you've had in the past year, and how have you worked to achieve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a basic phone screening to see if I was a good fit. I then had a technical phone interview with a manager. I was asked basic questions about databases, and other questions in terms of working on a team, long term goals, etc. The final round interview is basic HR questions. They want to learn more about you, personally. Process took a few weeks. I was made an offer about a day after the final round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Campus, IL).

Interview

The aptitude test is pretty doable and you require not much of practise to solve the quantitative questions and logical questions. The technical part is based on basics of Computer Science related to DBMS, OOPS, OS, Big O notation etc.
    The interview for non IT students was focused on their branch and their projects. They just asked a few puzzles which was pretty easy.
    The technical interview involved some HR questions as well. I felt that I couldn't come off completely sincere when I was asked why I was applying for a software job even though I had some projects in my domain.
    I heard that the HR was pretty easy as well without any mind twisting questions.

Interview Questions

• The famous frog jumping 3 steps up a well and coming down 2 step for every jump. how many jumps does it take to jump out of a 30 feet well.   3 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

campus recruitment

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      strengths and weakness