Oracle Associate Telesales Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2016

2.5

Associate Telesales Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Madison, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Spoke with an HR representative who found me via the university registrar. After having an enjoyable conversation and conducting my due diligence on the firm, I became excited about the opportunity and followed up to express my interest. I subsequently had my second and third round interviews with a relatively quick turnaround. All of the interviewers were immensely friendly and open about their experiences with the firm. In fact, the interviewers taught me some valuable lessons about general sales tactics and also Oracle products.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Telesales Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

A friend referred me to the team manager. About 10 days later the manager called me to set up a first-round phone interview. The first round call lasted under 30 minutes and resulted in a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

Low salary, long-term commitment before any movement within company. Not a good fit (cold sale-calls).