Oracle Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

1st phone screen then on-site. Was then invited back for a presentation.

I was not impressed at how the company handled the interview process. Firstly, the communication between the hiring managers and Recruiting was inefficient, and that honestly is being polite. For example, for the initial interview the only information I had to go on was review this list of products and be able to talk about them at a high level. Secondly, for the final presentation, Recruiting gave me one presentation to prepare for and then the hiring manager changed the contents of the demonstration only to change it again shortly before the interview. Lastly, it has been roughly a month and basically have received no feedback other than me pro-actively contacting Recruiting for them to say they didn't have a definitive answer, and to let THEM know if I hear anything.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about prioritizing a set of appx. 300 accounts?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX).

Interview

2 phone calls followed by an in person interview. Each phone call was separated by about a weeks time. The in person interview was a couple months later. They offered me the position about 3 days after my in person interview. Each phone interview was approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was able to contact a recruiter after a recent career fair at my university. One short phone interview, and then 2 thirty minute interviews with sales managers in office. General questions were asked like why sales and why Oracle, and just a review of your resume. Was offered the position about 5 days after the interviews.

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

15 minute phone interview, in person interview with two sales managers, and an additional phone interview afterwards. Received no offer, then 2 weeks later received verbal offer. After following up 1.5 weeks later, received another "no offer" email. I guess they were really on the fence about me.

Interview Questions

• In the additional phone interview, they asked me to sell them something.   Answer Question

Sales and Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on my Universities job board. Had four phone calls but no in-person interviews. In the beginning, it was very structured and straight-forward. Then my recruiter became very disinterested and not very helpful which I found odd because I was making it to the next round(s)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair with my university, and was notified on the spot that I would be interviewed at the Austin location 2 days later. I went home and researched the company and their products to the best of my ability. The interview was very casual, less hard hitting questions, more gauging my personality, goals, and what I could bring to the BDR program. I was notified 2 weeks later with the offer.

Sales and Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call. Followed by three more phone interviews. Final interview was over the phone, never met in person. Recruiter was not helpful staying in contact and when I did not receive an offer and I asked for feedback, I never heard back again. Kind of unprofessional.

HCM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, face to face meeting with team leader and director. With all consulting roles, there is a business presentation based on a current topic. Mine was delivered virtually to existing team members, some in Austin with others remote. Overall a great experience, challenging yet rewarding.

Senior User Experience Design Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Day 1: Brief initial screening call with the recruiter in Arizona. Day 2: Longer call with the recruiter in Arizona. Day 3: Hiring manager skills interview 1:1 via WebX, He was in Sacramento, I was in Austin.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between (UX) attitudinal and behavioral measures?   1 Answer

Sales and Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with a recruiter, then two interviews in the office (one-on-one with a manager), followed by another phone interview. The first manager was very friendly, while the second was a bit more standoffish. Not sure if they were playing good cop-bad cop or if it was just their personalities.

Interview Questions

• They asked about various positions on my resume and asked me to talk about my previous work experience.   Answer Question