Oracle BDC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle BDC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

15 minute phone interview, in person interview with two sales managers, and an additional phone interview afterwards. Received no offer, then 2 weeks later received verbal offer. After following up 1.5 weeks later, received another "no offer" email. I guess they were really on the fence about me.

Interview Questions

• In the additional phone interview, they asked me to sell them something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Fairly relaxed atmosphere. It was a three part-three person interview process. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I recommend going in knowledgeable about the company and what role you are going for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went into a career fair held by my university and spoke to the recruiter. I gave her my resume and she contacted me about two weeks later to set up a phone screen. I passed that and went into a second call with a manager from HQ and finally a third call with another manager from HQ.

Interview Questions

• Which Oracle Products are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was all over the phone with a few mangers that work in the office/ They just asked basic questions that applied to sales and the tech industry. They were just looking for someone who is competent and out going

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. Know technology, cloud strategy, why sales, sales experience, know a lot about Oracle and the CEOs, research your recruiters, know a lot about LinkedIn and social selling. Have good social skills. Smile and keep eye contact. Stay calm

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Takes a while to get paperwork through. Will tell you proposed starting date, but that can change! Be sure to get confirmed start date in written form before putting in your 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Will ask you what you know about Oracle - who is our CEO, what is our size, what else do you know about Oracle   1 Answer

BDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Campus Interview, GD in college wherein 25 students were pruned out of 300. These shortlisted ones were further interviewed along with selected students from various other colleges from all over India. Some 700 students had to go through 4 more rounds and finally 70 students from all over the country were given the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions to access the person as a whole as it was a campus placement.   Answer Question
    • Whose responsibility is it to solve the traffic problem? Government or Corporates   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to join Oracle?   Answer Question

Interview

Prior to their travels, the actor and Miro were seen attending a Dodgers game together last month where they cosied up and cheered on the boys in blue.

Interview Questions

• he new couple were most recently snapped by shutterbugs arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark, over the weekend, where they attempted to stay incognito by wearing hoodies, hats and dark shades.

Answer Question

BDC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2011.

Interview

I had a few phone interviews before going on site for the assessment center. I was interviewed over the phone by two HR staff members and one manager. After that, they sent me to Dublin. There we had another two interviews with managers and a few sales simulation games. The ambiance was really good and the tests were not really hard if you are prepared to answer questions about their products and your motivation and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good match for Oracle?   1 Answer

BDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I went through 7 rounds of interview process starting from a generic interview, personnel interview, technical, communication and telephonic etiquette, selling skills, video conference interview and the final round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was simple as I had prior experience and I was offered a good package.