Oracle BDC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle BDC Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.5

BDC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Super easy going and simple. Typical behavioral questions. Looking for a good overview of your ability to describe the role and company. Looking for cold calling experience as well as communication skills. Phone screen, in person interview, follow up interview, offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

BDC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Took 3 weeks total, 2 phone interviews and 1 in person. Most questions were behavioral, some were about your understanding of the role and why you are interested in sales.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a team to success   1 Answer

BDC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three rounds - Screening, one on one with recruiter, final with two managers. All of the interviews focused on why sales and cold calling. Final round was on campus and took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What's something you're uncomfortable doing but know it's necessary to help the overall company   Answer Question

BDC Interview

Interview

Stress free and relatively easy. There were a lot of behavioral questions that did not require much research. Wanted to see that you are engaged within the process. Most important thing is that you are passionate about sales.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Initial interview with the hiring manager, a second interview with team manager from BDC, and the third interview was on-campus with a team manager from outside of your preferred office. Interviewing process was pretty standard, as long as you express interest in sales, that you want to be invested in the long run, and that you are resilient, you should be a shoe in. Overall, it was a pretty average interview. You can tell that the managers are very passionate and excited about sales and Oracle overall.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone call first then put in for another phone call with hiring manager and an in-person interview with a different hiring manager. It may be a video based on location. Very low key questions and very oriented on social skills rather than background related to the field.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter interview, then onsite. Overall the process was pretty straight forward but it did take a few weeks. I would recommend having some good examples that follow the STAR method.

BDC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle in December 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and an in person. Met once with recruiter and two additional times with management. Process goes quickly. Expect a verbal commitment before they write an offer.

BDC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The entire process happened over the phone for me. The recruiter was great and easy to communicate with. I was part of the 'Class Of' program, which means I starter with 100+ others. It's easy to get flustered but also easy to create a community at Oracle.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Met with recruiter at a campus event. Had a prescreen interview with the recruiter than one in person interview and one phone interview. An offer was extended after the second interview.