Oracle Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

3.1

473 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Oracle interview process was a challenging interview. There were 3 rounds. The first round was the aptitude test, second round was the technical round and the last round was the HR round. The aptitude test was of moderate difficulty. The interviewer in the technical round was friendly.

Interview Questions

• What apps do you frequently use on your phone?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    2 telephonic and 2 F2F
    If you clear the first 3 technical, then you are most probably through .

Interview Questions

• QTP conceptual question, manual testing,test process, agile,vb scripting etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I got a call from Oracle regarding opening for a developer position. There were 5 rounds of interview: 1. Telephonic 2. Written round 3&4. Technical face to face one was about programming and other was about domain. 5 Director round. I had cleared all the rounds and HR had asked for supporting documents to process my profile. But after that there is no communication from HR regarding the processing. I have no clue what happened and there is no response from the HR for the mails. They do not value others time and there is no formality of responding.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was very smooth with 4 rounds 1 written & rest 3 were techno-functional rounds.
    Good thing was whole interview process was finished in a single day .

Also the interviews were on weekends unless other organisation when now a days they are asking candidates to attend the interview in weekdays.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly based on there 1st quesetion which was explain you current project.
      Rest what ever you say they will cross question on the same.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got the call from hr of Oracle India and he arranged interview next week. They will send email with unique id and at entrance they will check that .

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. OT was on their platform. Ot has 4 sections, quant verbal , technical and one more. I was shortlisted, The interviewer was very friendly. He used to give me hints.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was average interview questions were based on your resume. Overall it was average experience. The good part is interviews are conducted on the weekends like on Saturday or sunday. Overall it was a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job profile?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Round 1. Assignment 2 Questions - 24 Hours to mail back the assignment
    Round 2. Telephonic discussion on Assignment which lasted for 1 hour
    Round 3. F2F which lasted for 2 hours
    Round 4. F2F which lasted for 1.5 hours

Interview Questions

• 1. Singleton class - can we call a copy constructor or an assignment operator
      2. 10 boxes contain mini boxes weighing 20kg each. 1 box contains mini boxes weighing 19kg. Find this box.
      3. Write your own string class.
      4. Can a constructor throw an exception
      5. Can a destructor throw an exception
      6. How would you know if a core file belongs to your exe
      7. Reverse a string without using while or for loop
      8. How are callbacks invoked
      9. What is the entry point for a shared object or a DLL
      10. Find if a number(not a string) is a palindrome or not.
      11. Write the abs function for integer
      12. How negative numbers are represented in memory(2s compliment)
      13. Find out if a tree is symmetric( mirror image with root node as the axis)   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to a job posting on LinkedIn. They called me to their location along with about 100 other candidates. There was a written test [Aptitude & Technical (Java, SQL, HTML & CSS, jQuery)]. This was followed by two rounds of interviews (Technical & Managerial). After a few days, HR interview was conducted over a phone call. Received the offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly related to previous experience. A few technical questions from Java & SQL.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

This review is for Oracle Financial Services.Interview Process Both worst & third class.Even for employee referal no scheduled interviews. They will invite you to a walkin.For Java & plsql panel is good.but for only PLSQL some completely stupid unprofessional south indian unfit employees who recently completed training are taking the interviews.Totally unprofessional panel member they don't know how to treat other professionals as a professional .I even doubt what type fool was the Hiring Manager who hired him as he was lacking basic behavioral skills. Anyone with good experience can catch him.With out starting from basic that panel member directly started from Advanced concepts which anyone who is already a regular interview panelist can understand how much real time experience he had on both work and Interview process.The interview panelist was having doubtful experience and first time taking the interviews in his life .He was lacking real time Projects experience. He even have no basic idea about design and other documents ,Forms & Reports and some other internal things.One request to oracle don't waste other organization employees opportunity and time and your reputation by adding those stupid bad hires to interview panel.For your Java/database interview no doubt the panel is best because 10+ years experience person are taking the interviews but for PL/SQL some of the stupids are also there.Please Don't attend OFSS PL/SQL interview as you may find it difficult to control yourself if some one unprofessional & stupid person is taking your interviews.

Interview Questions

• Easy as the interviewer got them from google.He was finding it difficult to understand the concepts explained as he never used them.   1 Answer