Oracle Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.1

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Hr. 1st they took telephonic technical round. then they call for written test followed by one more technical round and then managerial round. same day after managerial round it was director round.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was for Java Developer for Oracle Financial Software Solution. First round was technical. They ask basic java question. And basic knowledge of SQLS.
    I was told I will go through second round.
    It was basic managerial round.
    After I was told HR will get in touch
    All people at max had only two rounds itself.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview process is great but takes 2-3 months to complete, They take you to the conference rooms and ask lots of explanations. In my case i have interviewed 4 rounds plus HR round.

Interview Questions

• You deep understanding to the subject   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was normal and good.Questions were asked regarding the BFSI regulations.The process was first it was telephonic and then there were two rounds of personel interview.There was a round of HR also which was telephonic

Interview Questions

• Regarding most with the BFSI domain.ATM and accounting subjects were covered as part of the questions. GL was one of the subjects   1 Answer

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds and one managerial round.
    In the technical rounds all the questions were from core java only. No frameworks.

Instead of asking for the answer of any questions they were asking me to write a sample code and asking me to explain via the code.

Maximum number of questions are scenario based and code based.

Interview Questions

• How to separate 0,1 from an array with given input as 0,1,1,0,1,0,0,1,1 like this ?

How to find if there is a null key in hashmap ?

How to find if a string is anagram or not ??

Write consumer producer program and explain all the concepts used in the code ??

OOPS concepts

Collections

String like why string constant pool ?

Prepare throughly on core java only with little Data base knowledge

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very generic question related to Java/J2EE. First they do some screening, and then they called for 1 to 1 interview. In my case I've to attend almost 8 interviews including HQ interview and Manager Interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions from all java aspects (i.e. Core Java, Data Structure, DB, real time programming etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was very neat and clean,Conducted aptitude test ,followed by 3 more rounds of interview(technical and functional and HR round).Process went for 3 days and it was fun as well as learning being interviewed by oracle

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your interest?Like dislike?Core finance questions   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

I had to go through 3 rounds of technical telephonic rounds where puzzles, core java questions and code snippets were asked. There was about a week's gap between each telephonic round. I was asked to come to Bangalore office for final rounds. I had 2 rounds of technical interviews where again I was asked to write code and some puzzles. After about a week, result was announced. But it took 1-2 months to extend the offer.

Interview Questions

• All core java questions.
      How to print linked list in reverse order without using additional data structure?

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st round written, follow on technical round regarding subject knowledge, and managerial round, questions will be asked on investment banking, accounts, finance , capital markets ............ i have attend on 19th dec 2016 completed two rounds on same day, and they called me for managerial round on 21st dec 2016 and they told hr will get back to you within week but now its almost 2weeks gonnnnn.......no reply for my email also....

Interview Questions

• i have completed managerial round of interview but i didn't got any updated is almost 2 weeks goon, should i keep hope on this or not .......?   3 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic once I cleared they called for Face to face technical discussion. It was for senior Java role. I was told it is for core Java with deep knowledge on algorithms and data structure

Interview Questions

• How do you update an array of 'n' elements with one operation ( order of 1 )
      Note: Looping array is not a solution as you need to update all the values in single operation