Oracle Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

3.1

461 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was campus interview. Everything was finished within a day. Had 3-4 rounds including HR round.
    Questions were spanning Algorithms, Data structures and decent knowledge of operating Systems.
    They were interviewing for Server Technologies group

Interview Questions

• Operating System Signals Vs System call , stack and queue related questions   Answer Question

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Direct call from company , basic question from c# like explain oops concept with example ,WCF security,filters,bindings,endpoint ,wsdl, configuration file tag in details.

Previous Project based question and some unnecessary question from chemistry.

Data Quality Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was good that you can understand what will be your position in the future. Friendly and make you to be in comfortable zone. The good you are to answer the technical stuff and clear in what you say is the best. HR round will give you the introduction of the company and the policies.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Went through employee referral , five interviews in total, one telephonic , three face to face technical, one HR interview. The process took two days. I was selected but they take too long to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Java : program for palindrome , escape characters
      Appium : architecture
      Selenium : scenario based questions
      Manual Testing : test cases based on scenario   Answer Question

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

interview went in depth of question since it is needed for 6 years experience.
    mostly it is asked from your profile and more any thing u have updated go through it throughly.
    linux vmware and OVMM is recommended.
    scenario bases questions are very much needed.
    first screening round over telephonic
    next is face to face with multiple people throwing questions on you

Pl SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online, got interview call within a week. I had two rounds of interview ,1st round was Online MCQs about PLSQL, 2nd round was technical round face to face

PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Consisted of 3 Rounds
    1.) Online Test
    2.) Telephonic (2 Interviewer)
    3.) F2F (2 Interviewer)

All interviews went very well, but after the 3rd round i did not hear back from HR.
    no mails were answered about the status of interview
    multiple hr's were involved, none responded.
    So I called the HR who had scheduled my last interview and asked for an update and this was the answer i got "I dont recall you gave interview here !!!!!!! , let me check and get back to you !! )

Overall interview exp was good, but from the HR side they should at least have the professionalism to tell to a candidate if they are selected or not (at least not "I dont recall you gave interview here !!)

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Online Test (20 questions)
      Basic PL/SQL Questions

Round 2: Telephonic (1 Hr)
      tell me about urself
      work u have done till now
      Cursors
      Triggers
      Indexes
      Pragma

Round 3 F2F (Technical and Managerial) (1 Hr 45 Mins)
      Interviewers were friendly
      why do we use index
      what happens in backend when you create index
      what will happen if you apply index on multiple column
      plsql code tuning
      what will you do if a query is working on your system and the same query is not working in clients system (Explain plan for both are same)
      if your manager gives you work on friday which you have to complete it by monday and at the same time your parents are coming from your hometown what will you do?
      PL/SQL Objects
      types of SDLC model
      tell about a situation when you have disagreement with your co-worker
      how will you handle failure
      questions on cursors, trigger (basic questions)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One written test after that one technical and one hr after that lots of discussion and finally got the result.i was selected.thats all these were the hiring process .got offer letter after two month

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Hr. 1st they took telephonic technical round. then they call for written test followed by one more technical round and then managerial round. same day after managerial round it was director round.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was for Java Developer for Oracle Financial Software Solution. First round was technical. They ask basic java question. And basic knowledge of SQLS.
    I was told I will go through second round.
    It was basic managerial round.
    After I was told HR will get in touch
    All people at max had only two rounds itself.