Oracle Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.1

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview will have 2 technical rounds. and 1 hr round
    The first technical round is for evaluation of basic technical knowledge and second technical round will be on the evaluation of framework and specialized technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How are the java classes loaded?
      why should every class should be inherited from object?
      why should hash code should be overrided?
      what is the importabnce of hashcode
      what is weak reference in java?

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a campus hiring and with face to face interview.
    The process had an online aptitude test and interview.
    My experience was bad in interview during when technical questions were posed.

Interview Questions

• Questions:
      1.Introduce yourself
      2.What are all the skills you have learnt in your academic year at the college including co-curicular activities?
      3.How do you wish to see yourself 5 years down the lane?
      4.What is debit note and credit note?
      5.What is bank reconciliation statement ? Uses and explanation in own words.
      6.What do you understand by the role analyst his roles and responsibilities.
      1 Answer

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process took close to One week. I got an opportunity through campus placement. The process was of 3 rounds. First round was the Aptitude followed by the technical round and lastly the HR round

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle?
      What is Derivative?
      What is volatility smile?
      What is Butterfly strategy?
      Questions based on my CV

Software Developer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Hiring Manager. He explained me about the job description. A very helpful and organised Manager. He asked me to be ready with all computer science fundamentals. Interview was scheduled after 2 weeks. First 3 rounds were F2F. 4th round was a telephonic from their US counterpart. First 4 rounds were technical. 5th round was managerial.

Interview Questions

• Which data-structure is used in Oracle database.
      how to merge 3 linked list.
      B+ tree use case.
      Explain about the research paper I had.
      File IO questions.
      Some basic unix command questions.
      Describe in detail the work I do and about my project.
      string related data-structure question.
      some questions related to RDBMS

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

everything was usual ones but the entire process of 6 rounds spanned over 5 months, this was difficult for me since i wasnt sure if i have passed the previous round or not, no communication from them. One fine day the HR calls and says that you would need to appear for the next round.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a campus interview.around 4000 people had attended.
    there was an aptitude test around 5 sections and one on one interview.
    there was a technical interview and an HR interview.the offers where given on the same day itself.
    The joining date was on after 3 months of college

Interview Questions

• simple algos and data structures since i was a undergrad expectations was not much
      interviewer was very friendly and also asked as to how the radio worked.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. and attended interview in Prestige Tehnology Park IN Marathahalli vartur hobli, and took one day for full 5 round interview .. actualy first round is written test core java concepts,mainly on multithreading,collection,hibernate session and second round 2 peoples took asked explanation about programs which i written in written test . some technical questions and after that continued to 3rd,4th,5th round was telephonic in thier office only.. after that manager told me to wait for some time he will call back soon and i waited and after some time got call and he asked me about my CTC and Expected salary(he dint ask is dis negotiable ?) and told Our HR will call u in next week but d thing s i dint get any call after that from oracle.. so i felt realy bad why he told me wait for HR call ? and after clearing that hectic interviews of 5 rounds also no use... just guys even if u clear all rounds also its just luck in oracle... dont hope for ORACLE untill u get Offer Letter .

Interview Questions

• write java program to Find which first array element is not present in Second array?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 round of interview. First round was coding, give me 45 mins to complete the program then next round was technical discussion. Interview was waiting for me. My interview schedule time is 10.00 o'clock and i was reached 10.45 in office.

Interview Questions

• 1.Write ta program evalute conversion postfix to infix in java.
      2.What is recursion?
      3.why loop is better than recursion?
      4. Write a program reverse a string with using recursion.
      5. Design a class template for school exam.

BDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Campus Interview, GD in college wherein 25 students were pruned out of 300. These shortlisted ones were further interviewed along with selected students from various other colleges from all over India. Some 700 students had to go through 4 more rounds and finally 70 students from all over the country were given the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions to access the person as a whole as it was a campus placement.   Answer Question
    • Whose responsibility is it to solve the traffic problem? Government or Corporates   Answer Question
    • Why would you like to join Oracle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through Naukri and attended in SJR tech park near Satya sai baba hospital. It was not scheduled properly and called after waiting for 2 hours. I applied to SSE position and couldn't clear the first round technical round.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Spring and struts
      Difference between Jsp and Javascript
      Difference between Jquery and Javascript
      Difference between Java and J2ee
      Parse arraylist with enhanced for loop