Oracle Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was very easy. 30 min phone interview she called me and was really friendly and asked me if Ihad any questions. The questions asked were very basic interview questions and the interview was super quick as well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Roseville, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Typical questions and about 30 minutes long. Direct supervisor asked most of the questions and a someone who would be my colleague asked some as well. Didn’t really ask about what I knew besides if I knew excel. Asked about my relevant experience and why I wanted that specific position

Interview Questions

• Lots of “how do you feel” about having a strict schedule vs more relaxed, having to make sacrifices on getting certain work done   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process started with a few phone interviews with a recruiter, higher management, and then an in office interview speaking with multiple individuals on the team. Each person was very helpful in providing me insight on where this role lies within the organization and the responsibilities for this role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about feedback you've recently received from your manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and set up a time to have a phone call with the recruiter to discuss the opportunity. The recruiter provided more details about the typical work flow for the position. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager where I was asked more detailed questions about my experience. At the end of the phone interview I was invited to come to do an in person interview. It took a couple weeks to line up scheduling and get travel scheduled for the in person interview. The interview lasted approximately 3 hours and I met indiviudally with the hiring manager and various team members.

Interview Questions

• How has your prior work experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

submitted my application on line through the company's website and a couple days later received an email regarding a phone screen. Set up the phone screening to a time that was better for me. The recruiter was very flexible.

Interview Questions

• tell me your strengths and weaknesses?
      tell me about a time you used your leadership skills to help someone out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Antonio, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through college or university in January and I did not hear back until the end of January. I interviewed at Oralce (San Antonio, Texas) at the beginning of February 2018. The interview consisted of a phone screen which lasted about 20 minutes and then another in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

Interview

30 minute phone screen and then an in person interview. They ask simple behavioral questions. Nothing too hard. It was an easy friendly conversation from the beginning. You don't really have to know too much about the company just need to study your responses well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD, Hiring process is 2 weeks;
    It is an internal posting, reaching out to the hiring manager directly with resume, from phone interview to in person interview ;
    Internal posting sometimes are fake information, so once you send out resume, needs to verify with hiring manager if they replied your email ask if it is available openings .

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through University Recruiting.

The interview process was relatively straight forward: I applied online through their specific University Careers website, and received an e-mail soon after. I went through one phone-screening, one on-site interview, and another phone interview. The questions were very simple and all behavioral questions. I was not asked any technical questions. The entire process took about a month.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The oracle/career website is very good where I had applied for this job position.Recruiter contacted me and had 1 round of HR interview on phone. HR submitted my resume to hiring manager. There was 1 phone round interview with hiring manager and final round was skype intervew. IT went well and the job position was offerred.

Interview Questions

• Explain about project methodologies and which one do you recommend SDLC /Sgile/RUP?   1 Answer
    • Explain the payment end to end process   1 Answer
    • What is your approach if requirement is not clear   3 Answers

Oracle Response

Oct 20, 2015 – Head of Global Recruitment Branding

Thanks for your feedback on our career website. Glad to hear your experience was a positive one. welcome to Oracle!