Oracle Business Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Business Development Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA).

Interview

I was reached out to by a university recruiter in my college to join their Class of ______ Sales and Business Development Consultant program.

I went through three rounds of interviews for this position. 1. Phone screen with the university recruiter, 2. Phone interview with a Senior Sales and Business Development Consultant, 3. In-Person interview in their Redwood Shores HQ with one of their Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? What in particular about the role stands out to you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Went through the first round interview by phone. I talked to a recruiter, he was very nice. Pretty easy, standard interview questions. Basically he just asked me to walk him through my resume, and then asked some behavioral questions. I did not make it through to next round though, I'm not sure why.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why sales? Describe a goal you set and how you met it.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews within two weeks. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter and the other two were with sales managers. Overall the interviews are all very similar, just asked behavioral questions that made sure I was ambitious about starting a career in sales. Make sure to prepare well for each interview! Research who you are interviewing and ask them lots of questions.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three interviews, all on the phone. First one was basic- ask you what you know about Oracle and then tell you about the position itself (ask if you're comfortable making cold calls, etc.). The second was more about why you wanted to work at Oracle and the third was very similar.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the cloud? Have you ever used an Oracle product and what was the reason?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

pretty easy, the interviewers were all really nice. The first interview was in person with the college recruiter, she then scheduled a second interview with a business development manager, then the third was with someone in marketing (to get an outside perspective) all of the questions were behavioral. I would prepare by really asking yourself if sales is for you. This role is designed to set you up to a sales position. You should be promoted within a year so you should know how to answer whether sales is for you. You do not need to know the small details of technology, none of the questions were related to their products, they were directed toward you and how you succeed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time that, why sales, strengths vs weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position via University and also had a referral. I was contacted shortly after for a 30 minute interview. Super nice and friendly and really explained the position well. After the interviwe she gave me pointers on things to change on my resume before she sent it on for the 2nd round interview (also a phone interview). Overall a very smooth and timely process.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews - talk about yourself and go over your resume a lot
    -First: 10-15 minutes, just getting basic information
    -Second: 20-30 minutes, going over resume
    -Third: Talk about yourself in more depth, discuss resume again

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in March 2016.

Interview

3 seperate phone interviews, the first two were very easy and were more just asking me about my resume and myself. The third was a little more intense, they quized me on company knowledge, and asked me to sell them a gym membership.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Interview

5 Phone Interviews beginning with recruiters and ending with management. It was not necessary to meet in person as the entire job is performed via phone and email exchanges. This is for the out of college program.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair. Recruiter is so busy that sometimes it is hard to get a hold of them, but when you do it is very smooth. I had a phone interview, then an in person and a final phone interview. All with managers who want to know why do you want Oracle and sales.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales?
      Why Oracle?
      What did you excel in in school?
      Are you proud of school?
      Decide a time you were told no.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary non-negotiable