Oracle Business Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Business Development Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a University recruiter. There were three phone interviews, one with the recruiter, and two with different managers. Each interview was different but mainly involved going over my resume and explaining why I would do well in a sales role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group and faced an issue, and explain how you overcame that issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely conversational and the interviewers were openly transparent about the position at hand. Overall, I really enjoyed this process and it was refreshing to rely on my own interpersonal skills rather than solely running through my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA).

Interview

I was reached out to by a university recruiter in my college to join their Class of ______ Sales and Business Development Consultant program.

I went through three rounds of interviews for this position. 1. Phone screen with the university recruiter, 2. Phone interview with a Senior Sales and Business Development Consultant, 3. In-Person interview in their Redwood Shores HQ with one of their Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? What in particular about the role stands out to you.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Went through the first round interview by phone. I talked to a recruiter, he was very nice. Pretty easy, standard interview questions. Basically he just asked me to walk him through my resume, and then asked some behavioral questions. I did not make it through to next round though, I'm not sure why.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why sales? Describe a goal you set and how you met it.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews within two weeks. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter and the other two were with sales managers. Overall the interviews are all very similar, just asked behavioral questions that made sure I was ambitious about starting a career in sales. Make sure to prepare well for each interview! Research who you are interviewing and ask them lots of questions.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three interviews, all on the phone. First one was basic- ask you what you know about Oracle and then tell you about the position itself (ask if you're comfortable making cold calls, etc.). The second was more about why you wanted to work at Oracle and the third was very similar.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the cloud? Have you ever used an Oracle product and what was the reason?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

pretty easy, the interviewers were all really nice. The first interview was in person with the college recruiter, she then scheduled a second interview with a business development manager, then the third was with someone in marketing (to get an outside perspective) all of the questions were behavioral. I would prepare by really asking yourself if sales is for you. This role is designed to set you up to a sales position. You should be promoted within a year so you should know how to answer whether sales is for you. You do not need to know the small details of technology, none of the questions were related to their products, they were directed toward you and how you succeed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time that, why sales, strengths vs weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position via University and also had a referral. I was contacted shortly after for a 30 minute interview. Super nice and friendly and really explained the position well. After the interviwe she gave me pointers on things to change on my resume before she sent it on for the 2nd round interview (also a phone interview). Overall a very smooth and timely process.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews - talk about yourself and go over your resume a lot
    -First: 10-15 minutes, just getting basic information
    -Second: 20-30 minutes, going over resume
    -Third: Talk about yourself in more depth, discuss resume again

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in March 2016.

Interview

3 seperate phone interviews, the first two were very easy and were more just asking me about my resume and myself. The third was a little more intense, they quized me on company knowledge, and asked me to sell them a gym membership.