Oracle Business Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2017.

Interview

Great turn around time. A few behavior and questions about your resume. 3 or 4 interviews total including a phone screen. They want to make sure you are a right fit for the position and make sure you are comfortable having conversations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three interviews total: one phone screen with a recruiter, one call with a regional manager, and an in-person interview with two managers. The questions were very straightforward, mostly centering on behavioral ideas with surface-level discussion of the tech side. Each interviewer was friendly (no curveballs or grilling) and the interviews each lasted around 25-30 minutes.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a University recruiter. There were three phone interviews, one with the recruiter, and two with different managers. Each interview was different but mainly involved going over my resume and explaining why I would do well in a sales role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group and faced an issue, and explain how you overcame that issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely conversational and the interviewers were openly transparent about the position at hand. Overall, I really enjoyed this process and it was refreshing to rely on my own interpersonal skills rather than solely running through my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA).

Interview

I was reached out to by a university recruiter in my college to join their Class of ______ Sales and Business Development Consultant program.

I went through three rounds of interviews for this position. 1. Phone screen with the university recruiter, 2. Phone interview with a Senior Sales and Business Development Consultant, 3. In-Person interview in their Redwood Shores HQ with one of their Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? What in particular about the role stands out to you.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews within two weeks. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter and the other two were with sales managers. Overall the interviews are all very similar, just asked behavioral questions that made sure I was ambitious about starting a career in sales. Make sure to prepare well for each interview! Research who you are interviewing and ask them lots of questions.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Went through the first round interview by phone. I talked to a recruiter, he was very nice. Pretty easy, standard interview questions. Basically he just asked me to walk him through my resume, and then asked some behavioral questions. I did not make it through to next round though, I'm not sure why.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why sales? Describe a goal you set and how you met it.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three interviews, all on the phone. First one was basic- ask you what you know about Oracle and then tell you about the position itself (ask if you're comfortable making cold calls, etc.). The second was more about why you wanted to work at Oracle and the third was very similar.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the cloud? Have you ever used an Oracle product and what was the reason?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

one email screening, two phone interviews. phone interviews available to those who cannot drive into the city for in person interviews.Email screening mainly just general info about yourself. very straight forward, just be somewhat knowledgeable about the company and what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

pretty easy, the interviewers were all really nice. The first interview was in person with the college recruiter, she then scheduled a second interview with a business development manager, then the third was with someone in marketing (to get an outside perspective) all of the questions were behavioral. I would prepare by really asking yourself if sales is for you. This role is designed to set you up to a sales position. You should be promoted within a year so you should know how to answer whether sales is for you. You do not need to know the small details of technology, none of the questions were related to their products, they were directed toward you and how you succeed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time that, why sales, strengths vs weaknesses   1 Answer