Oracle Business Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Business Trainee Interview Questions

3.8

Business Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited from the campus. It was an On-Campus interview consisting of 3 rounds. First round was an aptitude round. We had to answer 90 questions in 1 hour. The questions were Quantitative aptitude, Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal reasoning. The valuation was done using a Sectional Cut-off standard where in each section had a specific cut off to be met to qualify. The second round was a technical round with a 3 person panel. The questions were very technical for a someone doing his 3rd Year in college. Managed to sneak through to the Final round which was a 1-1 HR interview which was just to test my communication skills, vocabulary, attitude and stress handling.

Interview Questions

• Difference between C# and Java in terms of Object Oriented Programing   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I was a campus recruit and had no call on the offer being made.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Business Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

good it was a detailed process consisting of aptitude test. followed by a GD and then a PI.
    Two rounds of interview were there. HR and Technical. Technical is difficult and HR is good if you can speak fluent English.

Business Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was on campus selection, initially we had aptitude test then technical and finally HR round. Out of 1200 only 7-10 people got selected in the final interview

Business Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2009.

Interview

A written test comprising Aptitude, English, General Intelligence questions followed by 2 1:1 interviews - technical and HR. Technical questions were asked from the stream which the candidate is from.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on the 'Tell us about yourself section' in the interview form.   Answer Question