Oracle Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial phone screening with a recruiter followed by an in person meeting at their Chicago office. I met with 4 rounds of people and the interview lasted around 3 hours. I did not hear back from anyone I interviewed with.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a week later and had me schedule the phone 'meeting' through their meeting platform. Typical scripted interview. She did mention that the hiring mgr was going to contact me soon, in fact I think he emailed me while my call and provided his window when to speak. The HR person stated that would be the next step. I was asking the right questions but not sure what happened.

After that phone call I responded to the hiring mgr's email to schedule and confirm yet it all went silent. No response. I took that as a sign.

It's funny how desperate he is seeking talent but yet act that way. No thanks!

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screens with multiple people. At first process went quickly, then you hear nothing. In short, Company does not even have the courtesy to provide feedback to interviewees and inform them that they are being declined for a job opening... you are just supposed to assume this since you do not hear anything. If Oracle treats prospective employees this way, I would stay away from them. They also seem to post same job over and over. What does this tell you about their selection process--I would say there is no job vs. no one qualified to fill it. I have applied for various positions with the same result. Won't consider them in the future.

Interview Questions

• How do you position the brand of a company?   1 Answer

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

10 minute phone screening with recruiter, 30 minute in-person interview on campus with regional manager, second 30 minute interview with another regional manager over the phone. All 3 interviews were entirely behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with HTML coding?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

very lengthy and demanding. Full 3 day process with various group and individual activities. A group of about 40 people were present and all competing for the positions. We had to be on time, quick to respond and outgoing with the other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• In a 5 min presentation, tell me why I should hire despite your lack of experience   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The oracle/career website is very good where I had applied for this job position.Recruiter contacted me and had 1 round of HR interview on phone. HR submitted my resume to hiring manager. There was 1 phone round interview with hiring manager and final round was skype intervew. IT went well and the job position was offerred.

Interview Questions

• Explain about project methodologies and which one do you recommend SDLC /Sgile/RUP?   1 Answer
    • Explain the payment end to end process   1 Answer
    • What is your approach if requirement is not clear   1 Answer

Oracle Response

Oct 20, 2015 – Head of Global Recruitment Branding

Thanks for your feedback on our career website. Glad to hear your experience was a positive one. welcome to Oracle!

Associate Digital Marketing Email and Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview, then came in and met five different people over the course of an entire morning. Everyone was nice, but at the very end they revealed they aren't hiring, but trying "to build a bank of people" for when they do hire. I think that is disrespectful of peoples' time.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform quality control over your emails blasts.   Answer Question

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Two telephone interviews. Sounded really interested and then there were long lags before the reached out again. Then six months later a practice leader called and wanted to meet in my city over lunch. Had a good meeting but he was rushed and wanted to get to the suburbs to visit family. Then i never heard again even though he said I was a perfect fit. Sent an email to check on progress and he said they were still working on firming up the position.

Interview Questions

• Basically about my background and experience in dealing with large company deals and specific knowledge of my industry.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Deerfield, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Had a chance to meet the manager and several members of my future team. Went over my background and what I can bring to the team, company etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and what were the most challenging moments in my career and how I dealt with them.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter must screen you. Two phone and one in-person interview. They paid for my travel expenses for in-person interview. The hiring process was not painful and was a pleasant experience. Oracle is pretty transparent about their hiring process. Not instance but they covered all of the bases ( salary, benefits, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Multiple times I was asked specifically about my other business interests and level of engagement experience with the client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and transparent.