Oracle Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Oracle Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Too long. Too much time before finally speaking with the actual hiring manager. You have to follow up on the process because nobody gets back to you. Even when there's a good fit between the candidate and the position to be filled, there's a lot of time wasted in waiting for sign offs at all the levels of the hierarchy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

HR first round, tech second round, 3 interviewers altogether. interview lasts for about 1 hour, atmosphere neutral, professional attire and relaxed settings. Some of the viewers had heavy accent and kind of hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• Describe your day at your former employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Basically 3 interviews. The first one is basic questions. The second is with a manager which are tougher questions and the 3rd one is usually video with an employee from the position.

Interview Questions

• How well did you act in a situation that caused you to tell an employee about their work?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Oracle was organized and professional during the process. They were also flexible in terms of offering opportunities to work from almost anywhere. I like the bonus structure as described as well. It was structured so as to encourage teams to meet team goals, and to encourage individuals to strive to meet their personal goals as well.

Interview Questions

• What were the most prominent functions of your most recent position and how can you translate that into success for what we are planning?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

short and sweet and to the point and a very long time ago but a b c and d were questions I was asked and then I got the job and it was really great

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle in March 2008.

Interview

I was already a contractor at Oracle when I was offered a full-time position, so no interview really took place. After agreeing on a number the hiring manager told me where to find the req on iRecruitement. Actually bringing me on board took a very long time, like 2-3 months. This reportedly is because Larry has to approve every offer (actually, I think the Office of the CEO, does -- I doubt Larry would have much time to yacht if he personally approved every offer!).

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for (as I said, no real interview took place as I was already a contractor at Oracle)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard for your salary as there will very small (or no) yearly increases. Bonuses based not so much on individual performance but on group performance (which you have little control of).

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2008.

Interview

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (San Jose, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Had a previous offer and contacts, so i was not interviewed in detail. Had technical questions on my area of work, a few phone interviews from technical managers, and then a hr interview. i dont think mine was a typical interview since i had also worked with the hiring team before, so they were already ready to hire me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone call first from HR
    Technical screening from team
    Onsite interview

Interview Questions

• How do you configure subledger, etax   2 Answers
    • What is your most difficult task in you last consulting job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in November 2008.

Interview

First round interview had a case study at the beginning, and then the second interview was a dinner at night with the interviewers and other potential candidates on the first day then the second day it was one on one interviews with two different people. Interview times ranged from 8am-3pm

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant   2 Answers

Negotiation

none