Oracle Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. We went over my resume and I talk about my previous work experience, then we went onto talk about my knowledge of the job and how Oracle runs things

I ended up getting the job and am starting soon!

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with the recruiter who asked basic questions about my experience. A week later I had a phone interview with the Hiring Mgr & her mgr. then an in-person interview the following week after that. That process took about 3 weeks. Received a verbal offer 2 days later. Waiting on formal offer which could take another week as it must be approved by Board of Directors, although the req was budgeted & approved.

Interview Questions

• In your experience, what did the sales operations process look like; how did it work. I provided a detailed response which included examples.   Answer Question

Implementation Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow - Took 2 months for 4 interviews after constant followups with the hiring manager, HR. .

I was selected to move forward at every stage and 2 weeks after my last interview, I had to call them to check the status and I was told that Oracle doesn't sponsor H1 for this position.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, CARELESS STYLE OF INTERVIEW - REFLECTS THE Beruracracy and sluggish pace , cultutre at oracle.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation and Interview. The presentation was a mock scenario used to gauge your ability to effectively convey information about Oracle products and brief well. With the proper preparation, it's a great opportunity to impress hiring managers. The interview was more a follow-up to the presentation and didn't seem to be as important, as you had already had previous interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn new skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their recruiters for a brief phone interview. From there I spoke with the manager of the verticle I was applying within, and then the sales director. They were both phone interviews that lasted about 30 minutes. A few weeks later I was called in for a 4 hour interview process with six different team members. I found this intimidating, but very helpful. It gave you an opportunity to see the office, meet the team you'd be working with and ask questions/get perspective from a variety of personalities. The overall process is definitely a timely one, but they're great at keeping you posted and letting you know where you stand. I did not get the offer, but I did receive wonderful feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is something you don't enjoy doing in a job?   Answer Question

Compensation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and smooth. Interviewed with hiring manager, next level up and peers. The interview focused on job fit, knowledge and flexibility. Primarily information sharing about what it is like to work here.

Interview Questions

• In a group of HR peers what is the one thing that you think you can do better than anyone else?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

3 step process - Interviewed with Recruiter, Manager and VP. All of the interviews were on the phone. No face to face interviews. I was referred by an associate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have direct sales experience and what territory and accounts did you cover?   1 Answer

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

The process is long and drawn out, often with little to no updates. You will speak to many people in the organization, it can take weeks to get through the process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Oral and Written Questions - Phone screen, management interview, and an IQ test. All fairly simple questions. Helpful to go through basic IQ logic tests - probably some free ones online

Interview Questions

• IQ Test Questions, simple logic exercises   1 Answer

Director of Enterprise Architecture Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Simulated EA discussion with a customer's CEO, CIO, CFO, and operations. You are given a use-case and told to prepare for it. Then before it starts, they give you a printed email with additional issues to address. Then you meet the simulated customer executives and you have to present and handle their questions, objects, etc. This is recorded and observed by a panel. Then a standard in-person interview takes place.

Interview Questions

• Multitude of questions around EA, objection handling, architecture, white boarding, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give you an offer letter and then you can work with the hiring manager if you need to negotiate things. No sign-on bonuses though.