Oracle Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Updated Apr 17, 2017

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. We went over my resume and I talk about my previous work experience, then we went onto talk about my knowledge of the job and how Oracle runs things

I ended up getting the job and am starting soon!

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with the recruiter who asked basic questions about my experience. A week later I had a phone interview with the Hiring Mgr & her mgr. then an in-person interview the following week after that. That process took about 3 weeks. Received a verbal offer 2 days later. Waiting on formal offer which could take another week as it must be approved by Board of Directors, although the req was budgeted & approved.

Interview Questions

• In your experience, what did the sales operations process look like; how did it work. I provided a detailed response which included examples.   Answer Question

Implementation Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow - Took 2 months for 4 interviews after constant followups with the hiring manager, HR. .

I was selected to move forward at every stage and 2 weeks after my last interview, I had to call them to check the status and I was told that Oracle doesn't sponsor H1 for this position.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, CARELESS STYLE OF INTERVIEW - REFLECTS THE Beruracracy and sluggish pace , cultutre at oracle.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation and Interview. The presentation was a mock scenario used to gauge your ability to effectively convey information about Oracle products and brief well. With the proper preparation, it's a great opportunity to impress hiring managers. The interview was more a follow-up to the presentation and didn't seem to be as important, as you had already had previous interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn new skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their recruiters for a brief phone interview. From there I spoke with the manager of the verticle I was applying within, and then the sales director. They were both phone interviews that lasted about 30 minutes. A few weeks later I was called in for a 4 hour interview process with six different team members. I found this intimidating, but very helpful. It gave you an opportunity to see the office, meet the team you'd be working with and ask questions/get perspective from a variety of personalities. The overall process is definitely a timely one, but they're great at keeping you posted and letting you know where you stand. I did not get the offer, but I did receive wonderful feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is something you don't enjoy doing in a job?   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from HR with quick technical review, past experience relating to the position, and some cultural questions.
    Hiring manager screen with quick technical review, deeper probe into technical background, and very deep personality review with situational analysis, strengths/weaknesses, communication, ability to work in a global organization, and interest in the company and job.
    Team panel interview in room with video conference for remote members with in depth technical interview, heavy situational analysis, chemistry with the team, how much you have researched the company and its trends, etc.
    Final interview with hiring manager if needed. For me it was skipped and instead had an offer discussion.
    Focus is heavy on the ability to communicate across a global organization and deal with big ego people from the many start ups they have purchased.
    Post verbal offer period is a tedious wait for approval from the management chain - could easily take a month - which may change the title and/or salary.
    Also there is tons of paperwork, which is much mitigated by the high quality online interface.

Interview Questions

• How do you build and maintain relationships across the company given that you may never meet some people face to face?   1 Answer
    • How do you go about integrating disparate products into the mainstream so as to provide a seam less user experience?   Answer Question

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Highly based on education and experience, less about the skills themselves. I felt that if I had my same skillset but did not have my technical degree, they would have not interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot an issue with a windows operating system issue?   Answer Question

Compensation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and smooth. Interviewed with hiring manager, next level up and peers. The interview focused on job fit, knowledge and flexibility. Primarily information sharing about what it is like to work here.

Interview Questions

• In a group of HR peers what is the one thing that you think you can do better than anyone else?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

3 step process - Interviewed with Recruiter, Manager and VP. All of the interviews were on the phone. No face to face interviews. I was referred by an associate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have direct sales experience and what territory and accounts did you cover?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the oracle jobs website. Got an email from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview with recruiter was ~30 minutes. Got an email a week or 2 later to schedule an interview on campus with hiring manager. On campus interview with hiring manager lasted ~1 hour, then took a tour of the campus. Recruiter called me a week later with an offer. There was no room to negotiate since I was a college hire. Background check was tedious and took over a month. Started working about 2 months after accepting my offer. Whole process from submitting app to my first day was ~3 months. Oracle does not drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation since I was a new college hire.