Oracle Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview, Onsite interview with 2 interviews + site tour. For onsite, first was technical (stat, machine learning, coding) and second was more focused on communication skills with clients.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Thw interview prcoess was very staight forward. I was invited to an onsite interview where first a manager asked me about my basic experiance. Next two engineers interviewed me about technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite sorting algorithm; how do you implement it?   Answer Question
    • In java what would be the best struct to use to store numbers if the application in multithreaded.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. We went over my resume and I talk about my previous work experience, then we went onto talk about my knowledge of the job and how Oracle runs things

I ended up getting the job and am starting soon!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Also, very pressing for current salary information.

The interview consisted of a phone screen with recruiter, multiple phone interviews over the course of several weeks, in-person team half day team interview, negotiations, then offer via phone.

Throughout the process, they agree to your salary range. But, when it comes down to an offer, they try to base it off your current compensation, even if you stated you won't provide that information.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Parker, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I participated in several one on one in-depth technical interviews with workers in technical roles and several soft skill interviews with upper management and the hiring manager. The interviews were all via telephone or web conference.

Interview Questions

• Describe Cloud Application Security Requirements.   1 Answer

Implementation Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow - Took 2 months for 4 interviews after constant followups with the hiring manager, HR. .

I was selected to move forward at every stage and 2 weeks after my last interview, I had to call them to check the status and I was told that Oracle doesn't sponsor H1 for this position.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, CARELESS STYLE OF INTERVIEW - REFLECTS THE Beruracracy and sluggish pace , cultutre at oracle.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation and Interview. The presentation was a mock scenario used to gauge your ability to effectively convey information about Oracle products and brief well. With the proper preparation, it's a great opportunity to impress hiring managers. The interview was more a follow-up to the presentation and didn't seem to be as important, as you had already had previous interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn new skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their recruiters for a brief phone interview. From there I spoke with the manager of the verticle I was applying within, and then the sales director. They were both phone interviews that lasted about 30 minutes. A few weeks later I was called in for a 4 hour interview process with six different team members. I found this intimidating, but very helpful. It gave you an opportunity to see the office, meet the team you'd be working with and ask questions/get perspective from a variety of personalities. The overall process is definitely a timely one, but they're great at keeping you posted and letting you know where you stand. I did not get the offer, but I did receive wonderful feedback.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from HR with quick technical review, past experience relating to the position, and some cultural questions.
    Hiring manager screen with quick technical review, deeper probe into technical background, and very deep personality review with situational analysis, strengths/weaknesses, communication, ability to work in a global organization, and interest in the company and job.
    Team panel interview in room with video conference for remote members with in depth technical interview, heavy situational analysis, chemistry with the team, how much you have researched the company and its trends, etc.
    Final interview with hiring manager if needed. For me it was skipped and instead had an offer discussion.
    Focus is heavy on the ability to communicate across a global organization and deal with big ego people from the many start ups they have purchased.
    Post verbal offer period is a tedious wait for approval from the management chain - could easily take a month - which may change the title and/or salary.
    Also there is tons of paperwork, which is much mitigated by the high quality online interface.

Interview Questions

• How do you build and maintain relationships across the company given that you may never meet some people face to face?   1 Answer
    • How do you go about integrating disparate products into the mainstream so as to provide a seam less user experience?   Answer Question

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Broomfield, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Highly based on education and experience, less about the skills themselves. I felt that if I had my same skillset but did not have my technical degree, they would have not interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot an issue with a windows operating system issue?   Answer Question