Oracle Engineering Group Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Engineering Group Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood City, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

interview was easier

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle Engineering Group

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview had basically four rounds.
    First, online written test ( objective ). The question were mostly of avg difficulty but the time given made it a bit challemging.

Second round was a technical round. in this round mostly basics of problem solving skills, C, pointers basics, c style strings were tested. (very easy)

third round was also technical. concepts regarding C++, OOP, Database concepts and few puzzles. (easy)

fourth and final was the HR round. Regular bheja fry Staff. Whats ur expectation from the company, where you want to see urself after 5 years and so on.....

Interview Questions

• not such any difficult question. I have a gap in my study period. During the HR round i was asked several question for that.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview

Person should know the basic fundamental very clearly. Should be good in anlytical skills, Good communication. Should have good problem solving skills..