Oracle Engineering Group Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Engineering Group Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group in September 2013.

Interview

3 phone interviews. 1st one was about device physic, capacitance in drain source and gate, leakage current in several circuit. 2nd about verilog, some basics. 3rd about SRAM and dynamic circuit, I guess because I had some experience on these, mostly about power issues. Lots of details but nothing out of normal.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a lots of leakage and power. Not really prepared for that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle Engineering Group

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

At first, a phone interview with 1 hour and all basic digital circuits questions, also included some computer architecture questions. Then a on-site interview, it took 4 to 5 hours and questions focus on the time constraints.

Interview Questions

• analysis time constraints of the circuit   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The manager asked me about my resume and some projects I've done before. After that, he kept asking me some general digital circuit's problem, like power consumption and the delay.