Oracle Engineering Group Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

Oracle Engineering Group Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA

3.3

Inside Sales HCM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They have a positive format in that they host a 2 hour meeting with lots of candidates and Oracle managers.

Interview Questions

• After spending 2+ hours at the hosting event the next step face-to-fact interviews with 3 managers, at 3 different consecutive times. If they like you, they call you back in 2 days for background checks.

Oracle requests/demands you show them 3 years of W2 earnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood City, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

interview was easier

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

Consulting Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood City, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very gruelling interview as the job was for a very senior position. The interviewers were very polite, helpful and very knowledgable. Their primary idea was to see how I started on a problem, how I approached it and solved it step by step. They were not too keen on whether I got the final answer or not.

Interview Questions

• If allowed what is the one thing you will change in Oracle database design?   Answer Question

Low salary