Oracle Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2018

2.9

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was not difficult but it is worthwhile to be prepared for questions you know they might ask. The interview process involves 3 separate interviews round robin style. At the end you will have spoken to 2 RMs and a Director and they will each have met with 3 candidates before meeting to decide if you get an offer or a pass.
Typically the notice comes in a few days. You should close for the job in each interview. If you succeed you still have to wait for them to get the approval to formally say yes.
Know what Oracle is messaging and how that message relates to the target role. Be prepared to objection handle for the obvious resume facts... they will be looking for a solid acknowledgement of the question, a brief response to address it and then how you manage to steer the conversation in a positive direction. They will ask the "what's you biggest weakness?" question. Have examples or stories ready to talk about how you managed similar challenges or met similar goals in the past. Just make sure to ask for the job with every interviewer. If you don't it's an auto reject.

Interview Questions

• What is more important...Tactics or Strategy?   Answer Question
  • What is your biggest talent you bring to the company and what's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
  • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
  • What's the most important qualifier to identify when uncovering a potential deal...Timeframe, Budget, or .....?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people within an hour. It was a panel mix of team leads, managers, and pillar directors. I left the interview confident in my representation of myself and feedback from the interviewers. From the time of the interview to start date was about 5 weeks. Getting through workflow was the hold up of about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter on college reached out to me. It was just a few interviews with the team. Didn't talk to hiring manager at all. Overall, it was pretty easy, even for an inexperience person

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by multiple recruiters who weren't aware that the others had contacted me. I went to an onsite panel interview and got a call back from a recruiter to come in for a panel interview.
    The panel interview was interesting, there were 5 managers, one who played bad cop, one who played good cop.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your sales process in your current role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. I had two phone interviews and one on campus interview that asked many of the same questions - why sales? why oracle? They want to see that you are a competitive person and that you are genuinely interested in the position. They emphasized that they didn't want you to go through the process if you were unsure because many other students take the position and continue to look for other jobs.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an on-site interview that was very intense. Overall the hiring process was smooth and efficient, with interviewers helping to establish a friendly but professional dialogue with the interviewee. As I said before, the on-site at HQ was intense, but I came out of it feeling great and confident in my performance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

My first and second interviews with Oracle were over the phone. They recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers want to make sure the interviewee is fluid and good at talking on the phone since a majority of the job is cold calling. Overall it was a good experience. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to, and didn't very difficult questions.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I spoke with a campus recruiter. She was impressed with my resume, so she put me in contact with multiple people within the organization so that i can get a feel for the role and the company. Then I had a phone interview and received an offer within days.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

They asked basic questions on my background, and there is a simple interview with the managers. The difficulty really depends on the manager I would say. There really isn't a multi-level interview process for associate level sales roles.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and an in-person interview. Everyone I met during the interview process was friendly and concerned with making sure that if I joined the team at Oracle it would be a right fit for me and for the company. It was a very professional and pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   1 Answer