Oracle Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.9

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter on college reached out to me. It was just a few interviews with the team. Didn't talk to hiring manager at all. Overall, it was pretty easy, even for an inexperience person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 RMs. two were really nice and enthusiastic. One just seemed indifferent. Of the two that seemed to like me, one said I was an "A" hire. Well, ended up not getting an offer. Two of the three were using their cell phones while interviewing me btw. Really unprofessional.

Probably a blessing in disguise as the company culture is pretty cut throat and the product I was selling, well let's just say they said their product was crap.

As you guys probably know, it's such a large company that each dept interview could be different for all we know. And I know they will have a ton of applicants for roles as well, so this will not phase them. They are Hooli.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about resume, why I'm a fit, elevator pitch of current company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Boxboro, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person. Was competing against one other person. Manager followed up but gave me interested feedback by stating that they liked me better, but went with the other person due to their advanced experience. This answer always bugs me because experience can be seen on the resume, cover letter, and application. . .

Interview Questions

• If you have a lead but are unable to close the deal, what are you next steps?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college. I first interviewed with recruiter who was very nice, followed by two managers. These 3 interviews where done by phone. I then interviewed at the careers services building in person, followed by a final phone interview. The process took a total of 3 weeks. Interviews began to get a bit repetitive, with each interviewer asking the same kinds of questions. Overall interviewers were nice and it was a positive experience

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

They lie about the job description and room for growth. They are very quick with the process, but they are prejudice and lose documents quickly. They also discuss candidates with people who aren't involved in the higher inflation process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They wouldn't hear of it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Standard phone screen that wasn't difficult -- just making sure you're an actual person and that you did a little homework and are capable of being articulate and cheerful on the phone.

First in person interview was easy and I wasn't surprised by any questions and felt confident coming out of it.

The second in person interview caught me off guard, as the manager's interview style was intentionally stressful. I was not prepared for this, and got defensive, which is a big no-no. The interviewer said things such as: "I knew you weren't ready as soon as you walked in the door", and "you look like you should be selling suits at Macys, not working at Oracle", etc. Ended with him asking me to sell him a pen.

The process was smooth -- and even easy -- up until the last interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview twice, in-person with 2 people
    The phone interview was 45 mins and the recruiter talked the entire time. The in-person was good, one person would be fantastic to work with, the other seemed not prepared and looked up common questions and actually read them from a notebook.

Interview Questions

• Qualifications, strengths, weaknesses
      Why will you be a good fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruited on campus, Recruiter was extremely friendly and helped throughout the process. They really seem to emphasis happiness within the company because thats how I felt throughout the entire process

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who scheduled me for an Open House event and a subsequent series of interviews. I spoke with 3 sets of managers who asked me about basic soft skills and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What have you done to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in June 2015.

Interview

met with a room full of managers, asked many questions about sales in my last position and my attainment to quota. They then carefully evaluated my W2s after to verify. After I provided a slaes presentation to manager and director and it went well after a lot of preparation.

Interview Questions

• what have you done for sales training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none