Oracle Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

This was for a Tax Internship at Oracle. Had a phone screening and two rounds of face to face interviews with different tax teams. Some of them seemed to have thoroughly gone through the resume and asked very specific questions about my previous work.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to explain everything on your resume. Specific questions were asked about my previous job and why I was interested in a career in Tax.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Very casual interview process, was shown around the area and asked a bunch of behavioral questions. Nothing was out of the ordinary at all, everyone seemed really nice, and they introduced me to people I would be working with.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I was brought in for an in-person interview with my future manager and one of the more senior team members. I was mostly asked about the details on my resume (what classes I had taken, what languages I knew, any interesting projects I'd done, etc..). I was not asked to write any whiteboard code or asked any other typical interview questions. The whole interview lasted about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• What classes in school have you taken, and what did you learn from them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I got the job through a friend of a friend and did not even have to work with HR very much. I had one phone interview and was offered the position shortly after. I do not expect this to be normal practice at Oracle, but I felt pretty fortunate to be in that position.

Sorry if this description is not very helpful...

Interview Questions

• Did you have any group projects in your economics studies? If so, tell me about it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Pretty easy interview but no response from them. Interview went very well. I did a followup but no reply. Quite a friendly interview process. The hiring manager made me feel very comfortable. But I was hoping to get a yes or no as a response.

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a friend forward my resume to someone on the marketing team, who then got back to me regarding potential internships. It was about a 2-3 month process from initial outreach to signing the contract. Had probably 5-7 phone interviews, nothing in person. Very friendly staff and extremely helpful answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate, so I am unsure of that process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

4 interviews with international tax groups and transfer pricing groups. The interviews were more like chatting, based on my resume. They were super nice and the office building was gorgeous..

Timing issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview offered after an academic visit to the company headquarter: during the visit, the contact of the company and the professor agreed on looking for an internship opportunities for some students, and in few hours we were given the chance of an interview. Two days later, the interview lasted 3 hours and consisted in several company employees asking the most diverse questions about CS and in particular about my work field and thesis, from general questions about my prior work to very detailed questions. Moreover, some interviewers checkedmy programming and designing skills by asking me to program with C language and to design a circuit that implements a memory.

Interview Questions

• Which changes would you make to the CPU cache architecture to improve it? Would you be able to design a memory?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after applying. Phone interview. Got rejected. Interview asked basic behavioral questions with some basic technical questions too. Nothing too unexpected. I didn't have all the required knowledge for the position. But other than that it is your typical phone interview. Not sure what comes next after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process and lengthy and complicated, as if they don't want to have people hired. it is hard to say what are they looking for and who is the right candidate.