Oracle Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle in February 2017.

Interview

Long Interview Process, it took 2 months to get an in person interview. Overall my experience with Oracle was good. I talked to 4 different people in the company after the initial Human Resources Interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question I was I asked was where do I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Contacted Recruiter via campus job site, short phone interview (20 -30 mins), onsite interview with various teams, whole process took about 3-4 weeks, behavior questions, good conversations, overall friendly experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in May 2019.

Interview

Smooth and quick process. Recruiter reached out to set up a phone interview, then the next round was an in person interview at Oracle. Questions were simple and meant to allow you to showcase your character.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in teams and describe your most relevant experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2019.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me for my application and emailed me to schedule a phone screen the same day. I check my emails quite frequently, so I emailed her back as soon as I woke up to no response. She didn’t email back until the next day and didn’t even apologize. She wanted to schedule another phone screen for the same day or next week. I chose next week because judging from her lack of response, she didn’t seem very punctual. We had our phone screen and she told me she would email me either the same day or the next day if I would get another phone interview or not for the next steps. I still haven’t heard a response from her for a week, and it’s safe to say that I didn’t get to move on; but, I thought it was extremely unprofessional that she didn’t keep her word.

Interview Questions

• In SQL, what statement gets different values?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Sent over resume. I had a connection with a higher up in the company. I was followed up by phone and since it was such a minor position the hiring process was fairly easy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Was asked technical questions about computer hardware and networking. Was given an exercise in Linux to complete in twenty minutes but was able to use provided manuals for commands. Then discussed various personal things.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Slow. Three interviews. The first was a normal screening interview. Second was full with usual behavioral questions. Also had to fill one out online beforehand. Third was with a panel of the management team. Interviewers insisted in the fast paced and time-sensitive tasks are. Also, insisted in that flexibility and adaptability were key.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after applying. Phone interview. Got rejected. Interview asked basic behavioral questions with some basic technical questions too. Nothing too unexpected. I didn't have all the required knowledge for the position. But other than that it is your typical phone interview. Not sure what comes next after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview offered after an academic visit to the company headquarter: during the visit, the contact of the company and the professor agreed on looking for an internship opportunities for some students, and in few hours we were given the chance of an interview. Two days later, the interview lasted 3 hours and consisted in several company employees asking the most diverse questions about CS and in particular about my work field and thesis, from general questions about my prior work to very detailed questions. Moreover, some interviewers checkedmy programming and designing skills by asking me to program with C language and to design a circuit that implements a memory.

Interview Questions

• Which changes would you make to the CPU cache architecture to improve it? Would you be able to design a memory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

4 interviews with international tax groups and transfer pricing groups. The interviews were more like chatting, based on my resume. They were super nice and the office building was gorgeous..

Timing issue.