Oracle Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a school career fair. Got a call from them a couple of weeks later by the nicest HR officer who gave me more details about the internship. Was told that they would make my resume available to the intern hosts who will contact me for an interview if they are interested in my skillset. I received interest from 2 groups and had a 1 hour long conversation with them that revolved mostly around my web development experience. They were not technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe what I did for some of the projects listed on my resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and courtesy of the interview process. I was interviewed by three directors, all of whom had clearly read my resume and were well prepared. They each shared insights about work on the team and described the intern program in a fair amount of detail. They were friendly, forthright, and very willing to answer any questions that I had. A week later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• I cannot say that any of the questions were unexpected or off the wall. One of the interviewers asked some technical questions that were relevant to the nature of the internship.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were flexible about my school schedule, which I greatly appreciated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Basic phone interview with behavioral questions that just attempted to get to know the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Rocklin, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I spoke to a representative at a career fair hosted by my university, submitted my application online. I received a phone call to set up a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions (make sure you take notes, they tested me to see if i was listening). Then a 1:1 interview followed where they assessed my fit to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation thus far, I have just accepted the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews: Hiring Manager and VP of the division
    1:1 Interview with colleague of hiring manager.

Phone interviews were informal and were more conversational and going through my resume and skillsets. No cases and no tests. The interviewers were extremely friendly and even though I was nervous because I was speaking to such accomplished individuals, they were polite and asked questions in a get-to-know-you fashion. I was verbally offered a position after teh 3rd interview and received a written offer about 4 weeks later. It seems long but they had already prepared me for the wait and we kept in close contact throughout the 4 weeks so I felt comfortable and confident that they would not reneg on the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase for several reasons:
    1. I didn't feel I was in a position to negotiate in this economy and I had no other offers from other companies.
    2. I was more than satisfied with the compensation package offered.
    3. It's an internship to hire position. If I want to negotiate, I would negotiate when I get offered the full-time position, and not for the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Vellore (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Round1: The online test was one of the best in class. It was the first round with 4 sections and each section has sub-sections.
    Round2: Coding round. Asked to write 3 codes out of 4 questions given.
    Round3 and 4: Technical Interview based on DS(LL and Pointers), projects
    ROund5: HR

Interview Questions

• Round 2 questions: reverse a linked list, left shift an array, use two threads to print numbers, write two given strings in alternate manner.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Vellore (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had 3 rounds. In the first round I was asked to write two basic programs and asked three puzzles. Second round was based on core java and oops concepts. Third round was based on sql queries,html and java again.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

The interviewer asked very difficult questions, the atmosphere was very tense. The interviewer was very cold and formal. The interview took place in a conference room and was a one-on-one process. The whole process took around 15 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Ranchi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

interview was nice ,,,,firstly a written round was conducted comprising of c,c++,os and dbms questions ,,,then the shortlisted candidate were selected for interview process where they took another 15 mins written exam comprising of c,c++ and sql queries and then a technical interview with basic b tech questions

Interview Questions

• sorting techniques,time complexity,a c program on some sorting techniques   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle in March 2016.

Interview

- I applied online on LinkedIn through the "quick apply" option
    - Via email, the recruiter asked me for a traditional CV
    - I was asked when I could be free for a phone interview
    - At the date/time we decided, I had the phone interview
    Then I didn't hear about them anymore

Interview Questions

• traditional interview questions: what do you know about the company, go through the resume   Answer Question