Oracle Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Oracle Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Jabalpur (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Process started with a online test for 2 hours 30 minutes which comprised of 4 sections Resoning , Aptitude , Programming , Comprehension.
Before interview PPT on Oracle RGBU was shown and one short written test for 10 minutes
in interview based on short written test area of interest were identified and question were asked
Most had one round , some were called twice.

Interview Questions

• Java - Explain Object , Class not in technical terms and write code for bubblesort and some sql queries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maynooth (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Maynooth (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviews were conducted in the university after an aptitude test. They were one on one interviews that mostly dealt with interpersonal issues rather than technical. Job offers were given within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with problem members in group projects.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview - if successful lead onto assessment day
    applied through linked in, got an email with a scheduled phone interview date and all the information needed and then did the interview

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, whats your passion
      what do you know about oracle
      strengths and weaknesses
      when should you use your initiative and when should you ask a line managers
      when have you had to win someone over with a sale
      how do you organise yourself
      when have you had to work with a group and change your idea half way through   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

came to the college campus to hire students. Direct Personal Interview and selected 2 of 4.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

First round will be an aptitute round. Quants verbal as well as technical (os,data structures,c,c++).There will be around 4 to 5 sections with each section having a time limit . The aptitute round will be of average difficulty.After clearing the apti round there will be about 2 technical rounds and one HR round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Ranchi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

In College interview process they asked for simple but with basics questions from C, Java, Data structure and linux commands(as i knew) so they asked.But Some person had igo also because that person was listening. And i got rejected.

But they came twice fro selection and got selected.

Interview Questions

• In College they asks for:
      1. Ways and best ways to find prime numbers.
      2. Questions from Linkedlinst and Stack.
      3. Date related questions like after 30 days what will be the day and week. etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2014.

Interview

You have to make a PPT with 5 things that define you to different managers who are the ones who are going to receive interns in their teams. After that roung, you have 1:1 with the managers who liked your presentation.And then HR told you are in, and when you sign contract you know in which area you are going to be.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Interview

My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in August 2013.

Interview

4 steps. Analytical and Comprehensive test. Business Case. 2 Individual Interviews. Test were easy, but business cases resolution in groups was tough. Reach an agreement between all the participants is difficult, and the company wants that

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

We had the PPT initially put.
    Later on they shortlisted based on CGPA and resumes.
    We had 1:1 interview and HR interview.
    Interview was kind of technical.