Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2017
3,598 Interview Reviews

3,598 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

very quick and smooth. only took about a week and the on-boarding process was very smooth as well and entirely automated. Offer was given within a week and there was a strong sense of familiarity with interviewers.

Class of Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two phone call interviews, the first one was with the recruiter for about 15 minutes, the next one was with the manager for 30 minutes. Both phone calls went really well. The first one was more of a casual conversation, the call with the manager was more of an interview question, answer type of thing. Next step is an in person interview with another manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How do you deal with time management? What qualities do you think a sales representative should have?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter throughout the whole process. Quick and to the point, no nonsense! They responded to any questions I had very clearly and were quick to tell me about the next steps. I felt like I always had good feedback and that each interview prepared me super well for the next round.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

Made it through two phone call interviews then did not make it to the in-person interview. The first phone interview went well and the woman who interviewed me was very nice, on the second one there was a different woman who interviewed me and she wasn't nearly as nice and it made me nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on Oracle site for a job. Contacted by company recruiter and eventually had three phone interviews. Told by the recruiter it went great and that I should have a job offer soon. Never heard back. I followed up with an email and eventually a phone call and never heard back. Poor way to do business.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with automation products   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The first round was on campus. After about a week, I got a call back to go to their actual campus in Austin. I had 2 30 minute interviews their with the Directors.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Contacted Recruiter via campus job site, short phone interview (20 -30 mins), onsite interview with various teams, whole process took about 3-4 weeks, behavior questions, good conversations, overall friendly experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I applied through my University career portal, and within hours I received a personal email from Olivia, presumable one of the recruiters. She requested my transcript, resume, and a personal form filled out and emailed back to her along with availability for a 20-30 minute phone interview. I recently completed the phone interview with Olivia, and she told me that she wanted to move on in the process with me, and that there will be 2-3 more phone/in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and your experience.   Answer Question
    • What is something that you dislike doing, but you do anyway because it helps you be successful?   Answer Question

Interview

It was spread out through a week and moved quickly. Met a lot of different managers and each had different perspectives on the opportunity which made it challenging to paint a clear picture of the role.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

general cs question, not difficult, some fundamental
    something like recursive algorithm, stack
    some brain teaser
    some behavior question and so forth

if your major in CS , I guess it should be fine for youl.