Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017
3,151 Interview Reviews

3,151 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three different interviews, two over the phone and one in person.
    Depending of the department it might vary but if it is for technical support in the Micros POS department then it is really simple.
    First with the recruiter, usually background questions of previous jobs and personal information.
    Second interview, it is a bit more about your skills and usual help desk experience questions.
    Third interview, in person, same as the second just a bit more questions on the topics mentioned on the second interview.
    Then, the recruiter will get back at you with an offer, if everything went ok, FYI DO NOT believe everything the recruiters promise, such as raises and salary reviews if possible request that information as written.
    You can negotiate your salary, they will try to match your previous job or something less than that but you can negotiate it.
    The process might take a month depending on the background check.

Interview Questions

• To give an example of a difficult situation at my previous job and how a reacted to it   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I was informed that I would be getting a phone interview to start the process. The call came right on time and we spent 20 minutes on the phone.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I attended the campus Interview. Interviewees were shortlisted based on the scores in an online programming/puzzles/quantitative test. I had four rounds of technical interviews where I was asked basic programming questions, SQL, puzzles and a design question. It was followed by a final HR round.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX).

Interview

2 phone calls followed by an in person interview. Each phone call was separated by about a weeks time. The in person interview was a couple months later. They offered me the position about 3 days after my in person interview. Each phone interview was approximately 30 minutes long.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial phone screening with a recruiter followed by an in person meeting at their Chicago office. I met with 4 rounds of people and the interview lasted around 3 hours. I did not hear back from anyone I interviewed with.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Got contacted by a friend who told me Oracle was looking into hiring employees with Semantic Web background. Got a phone screen, after that, I got a panel interview using Cisco WebEx. After the process I got an offer.
    The panel reviewed all questions about Semantic Web, which were conceptual, but all coding problems required big-o explanations and the advantages and disadvantages against the naive approach.

Interview Questions

• Function to valid a perfect square.   1 Answer
    • Function to convert to convert integers to Roman numerals.
      XLIII -> 43
      1 Answer
    • Bit Rotation function.   1 Answer
    • Find the shortest path from the entrance of a binary maze to the given location. Return the size of the shortest path or -1 if there is no path.   1 Answer
    • Implement Cipher and Decipher using Cesar Cipher.   1 Answer

Sales and Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter from my University's career fair. Had a very short phone screen, then an in person interview with two different managers. Great office environment, made you feel comfortable. It was not a group interview but there were 6 or 7 other people interviewing for the position with other managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2017.

Interview

Great turn around time. A few behavior and questions about your resume. 3 or 4 interviews total including a phone screen. They want to make sure you are a right fit for the position and make sure you are comfortable having conversations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The overall process took about a month with my interviews taking place over the course of 3 weeks and I received the actual job offer in the 4th week. I had a total of 4 phone interviews: 2 were with recruiters that served as pre-screen calls to vet me and see if I was a good fit for the company and role and the other 2 were with people closer to the role and had more role specific questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. We went over my resume and I talk about my previous work experience, then we went onto talk about my knowledge of the job and how Oracle runs things

I ended up getting the job and am starting soon!