Oracle Software Engineer(Fresher) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Software Engineer(Fresher) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Fresher) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle in November 2011.

Interview

I got recruited through campus placement.The aptitude test was a little difficult as it had a majority of technical questions.Verbal questions were extremely simple but the logical and numerical questions were quite difficult.Don't dwell too much on one question.I skipped difficult questions and was so glad that the easy questions were towards the end.After you crack the aptitude,the only main thing left is to clear the technical interview round.Some of the questions i was asked were tell me about yourself,current semester subjects and what is the name of the company which developed jdk.The interviewer also asked me a few more questions but i don't really remember.Its not necessary that you answer each and every question.Just keep your concepts clear and answer the things you know properly.Once you've cleared the technical round,you are almost in.In the HR round i was just asked simple hr questions like where my parents work,my hobbies and asked me if i wanted to ask something.

Interview Questions