Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017
3,212 Interview Reviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Started process in February, found out they were not proceeding in May! 9 interviews in total. 7 telephone interviews. 2 in person interviews which were 3 hours. Followed up several times after the last interviews were I was told I was proceeding to the next step. First 2 were ignored. Received an email which stated "nothing more needed at this time". Finally received a phone call saying they now had decided they were not proceeding. Very displeased with how the process was handled.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to take and excel spreadsheet test.   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It takes 3 rounds of interview , in which two of them are technical and 1 managerial interview. Technical interviews are very specific to the technologies you have worked on and project and implementation. Most general questions are about your role and challenges.

Interview Questions

• Q: Most Challenging situation in any of your project and how did you manage.   1 Answer

Director of Enterprise Architecture Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Simulated EA discussion with a customer's CEO, CIO, CFO, and operations. You are given a use-case and told to prepare for it. Then before it starts, they give you a printed email with additional issues to address. Then you meet the simulated customer executives and you have to present and handle their questions, objects, etc. This is recorded and observed by a panel. Then a standard in-person interview takes place.

Interview Questions

• Multitude of questions around EA, objection handling, architecture, white boarding, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give you an offer letter and then you can work with the hiring manager if you need to negotiate things. No sign-on bonuses though.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

i got a call from oracle 21st oct, first day i had 3 rounds (written,f2f,manager) .. after 1 week i got a call for client meeting, and after 1 week i got a call for technical written test.. i have not yet got call from them still... i think next is HR round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

This is worst interview I ever faced.I reached the Whitefield office as per the schedule time & after 30 mins two person came for the technical discussion.I already knew that interview will be tough.They started asking core java questions which I unable to answer few questions.They started making fun of me in front of me.They are laughing at me & repeatedly saying you don't know anything man.Then they gave me program to write & I did.But still they didn't satisfy with that & they continue to laugh at me.I get so tensed & after that I was unable to answer anything.
    I told them to stop the interview as I am not comfortable with you guys.They Started giving lecture to me as you don't know anything ,why you came for interview .I already had two offer & I mentioned there too to shut their mouth & I came out of interview.
    It was really a bad experience for me .From the next time I will never go for Oracle interview.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Long process several days many people Panle interviews, stupid questions, un prepared people. Human resources was helpful. spoke with many people who were not that well versed in sale and selling. i was not impressed at teh tiem but heard you could make money here.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about you last position? What did yo udislike? What woudl you change ? Whhy did you stay ? What do you want ot do in the future ? Waht was the most challenign part of you rjob? Least challengine.   1 Answer

Applications Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

One written test, four technical rounds and one hr round. All technical rounds they test for your programming skills. They are never concerned if you know the definitions they only check if you are able to apply what you have learnt so far.

Interview Questions

• Find kth highest element in an array without sorting and complexity should be O(n)   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I got an interview @ oracle through a consulting company, interview was good it consists of 4 rounds
    1. written ( apti , technical, coding)
    2. GD
    3. Technical interview(f2f)
    4.HR
    environment was superb

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st stage is a pen & paper test held onsite at Oracle Philippines (Logic exam)
       - you will write an algorithm. (Please make sure that you reviewed those sort and merge algorithm) as the question is quite difficult to answer
    2nd stage is a technical face to face interview
    3rd stage is a face to face management interview

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2015.

Interview

Oracle has a highly professional recruiting organization. The recruiting team will organize the whole cycle, the interviews, the background checks, reference checks, and the set up of the recruiting cycle. Business leaders are heavily involved, put you to the test and ask relevant questions, often by letting you present your view on a case study. You will present this in front of the main decision makers. All very professional and thorough. Real good recruiting process in my point of view

Interview Questions

• Case study that you need to prepare and present
      Motivation, view on Oracle, the value you can add to Oracle and the other way around
      1 Answer