Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017
3,310 Interview Reviews

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

You will be approached by a recruiter, you can also apply via existing Oracle employee lots of jobs available on internal job site. generally you will be interviewed by Manager and his boss i.e. two levels. First interview would be more grilling. HR interview will be just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Sometime you might be asked for a roleplay similar to a role you applied for   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I attended 4 interviews by phone and in person. It was an opportunity to find out about the type of work and potential colleagues. A minus was the wait time while background checks were conducted

Interview Questions

• Trying to persuade personnel not familiar with the tools that we use in our day to day tasks that they are effective channels   Answer Question

SD Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

After one weed of submission of the resume, they asked me to do some personality test. Then about one week later, they set up a phone interview. After phone interview, they asked you to take some skill test in locol. It invovle learing a new programming language and 4 programming questions. The first par is matiple choice and relativly easy. But the programming questions are hard.

Interview Questions

• find longest increasing sub sequence in 2d array.
      (bit more expl..)
      ex: finding length of the snake in snake game
      ---------
      the sequence must not be diagonally.
      but it can be any like top-bootm,bottom-left-top ........
      increasing means one step
      4 5 10 11
      20 6 9 12
      6 7 8 40

output : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Answer Question

Interview

Not very difficult...the process depends on group

Interview Questions

• the interview question is not difficult...so you need to do it very well to impress all   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The opportunity came as a friend referal. Got a call from the hiring manager and set up an interview. Teams members conduct their interviews one on one with me. After which, teams members huddle in the manager's office and gave thumbs up or down. If more thumbs up then the manager will negotiate offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Was called for interview 13 yrs back . Was asked silly PL/SQ questions. Made a few mistakes about features no one uses. Was asked about why Oracle . Said 'coz its the company whose products I've used the most.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was an idiot and took the peanuts they offered.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Initial communications started at university career fair in college. We interacted for 15 minutes and ended with resume and contact information exchange. The HR department was quick to get back to me. They scheduled a technical phone screen with the technical lead. The phone screen consisted of talking about previous experience, programming languages, and university coursework. The on site interview consisted of three technical interviews. Everyone was very polite and nice.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was regarding relational databases and operations. Be sure to study these topics including more advanced SQL operations.   Answer Question

Interview

1st interviewer

1. given an array of integers how would you search an element?...I
    said binary search. He asked what is it and time complexity.
    2. He extended the above ques to n x n matrix where rows are sorted
    and columns are not. How will you search an element. He dint ask me to
    code.Just tell the algo and complexity
    3. Built further on the abv ques. Now both rows and columns are sorted.
    4. Abt my web apps project...abt HTTP request, servlets etc
    5. Model a deck of cards(this is v common ques...u will find in glass door)
    6. one thing you want to change abt amazon
    7. abt dns server

2nd interviewer

1. tell about a project you are working on this sem. What technologies?
    2. wht data stuc u knw?
    3.write a function isSubtree(tree t1, tree t2) to check if one tree is
    sub tree of other.
    4. write a func that takes in array and an int k and find all pairs
    that sum up to k

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got 30 mins phone screen from hiring manager, and asked me some question regarding to background. later on asked me couple of technical question, like algorithm, design pattern. the hiring manager invited me for onsite interview at that moment. but 2 days later. got reject mail from recruiter, really confused.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter to answer basic questions
    Phone interview with manager, they will ask more in depth questions
    4 person panel interview with Regional Mangers. You will interview with 4 different people. Each asks their own questions but some of them are the same and you find yourself answering the same question over and over
    Presentation in front of regional managers and director, VP may also be there

Interview Questions

• After presentation you will be asked questions from out of left field. They want to see how you respond under pressure or handle tough situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation, pretty set on what they will offer