Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017
3,370 Interview Reviews

Applications Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pre-screening interview informational in nature- told me about position and role, inquirer about interest and whether I thought my skills were fit for the role. Resume submission. Schedule on site interview

Interview Questions

• Do you believe your past experience makes you fit for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

This review is for Oracle Financial Services.Interview Process Both worst & third class.Even for employee referal no scheduled interviews. They will invite you to a walkin.For Java & plsql panel is good.but for only PLSQL some completely stupid unprofessional south indian unfit employees who recently completed training are taking the interviews.Totally unprofessional panel member they don't know how to treat other professionals as a professional .I even doubt what type fool was the Hiring Manager who hired him as he was lacking basic behavioral skills. Anyone with good experience can catch him.With out starting from basic that panel member directly started from Advanced concepts which anyone who is already a regular interview panelist can understand how much real time experience he had on both work and Interview process.The interview panelist was having doubtful experience and first time taking the interviews in his life .He was lacking real time Projects experience. He even have no basic idea about design and other documents ,Forms & Reports and some other internal things.One request to oracle don't waste other organization employees opportunity and time and your reputation by adding those stupid bad hires to interview panel.For your Java/database interview no doubt the panel is best because 10+ years experience person are taking the interviews but for PL/SQL some of the stupids are also there.Please Don't attend OFSS PL/SQL interview as you may find it difficult to control yourself if some one unprofessional & stupid person is taking your interviews.

Interview Questions

• Easy as the interviewer got them from google.He was finding it difficult to understand the concepts explained as he never used them.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Kurukshetra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. Written round consisting of Aptitude, Verbal , SQL, data structure and algorithm .
    2. 3 to 4 rounds of interview .
    3. Interviews were based on problem solving and data structure and algorithms.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

nothing difficult. basic data structure and algo. Most of the questions was related to my previous work experience. I would recommend know the people with whom you will work much better.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2017.

Interview

The contacted months later after an initial interview, the process was smooth and the interview was short. They focused a lot in my current skills for the job I had, they asked a lot about what I was doing there

Interview Questions

• You have a perfect square fill with zeros and ones, find the indexes of a perfect square where the perfect square is formed with 1.   Answer Question

Senior Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall, it was a very long process that took approximately 2 months before I received the contract. I have been contacted through LinkedIn by an Oracle recruiter. Then I had phone/webex interviews with 3 managers. Everyone was really nice and friendly asking different types of questions, both general and sale role based. The longest process was the time that I waited for approvals within the company to receive my contact.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Interview

the first round was different online test .....it included almost all...right frm apti...to verbal...code results.the second was coding...third was technical; and hrthey had questions based on the project done.

Interview Questions

• nothing much,,,the second was coding...third was technical; and hr.they had questions based on the project done.   1 Answer

PMTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

- Total 3 rounds technical interview
           - Core java
           - Data structure
           - DP etc
    - 2 rounds of managerial interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Core Java : Threading and OOPS
      2. DS /Algo : Tree traversal questions and some puzzles
      3. DP : Many general design patterns , more focused on network usage and heavy data processing   Answer Question

Senior CX Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Final interview loop was conducted on-site in Reston, VA, before a panel of mid-level managers. The purpose of the on-site was to have the candidate deliver a 30 minute presentation pitching Oracle Sales Cloud. The managers would interrupt with questions, but they weren't as concerned with the answer itself as how you handled yourself. They are going to ask you questions they know you don't know the answer to. Did you remain poised or did you crumble? Following the presentation there was a debrief with feedback and a conversational interview with among the managers.

Interview Questions

• During the presentation be prepared to explain the BENEFIT of any feature/functionality that you show. Why does it matter to the customer? How will it impact their day? Don't be a demo monkey. If you show a feature explain why it matters.   Answer Question

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

The full process from the first communication till signing the contract happened so fast it took total of 2 weeks to finalize and accept the offer and they showed huge understanding when asking to reschedule the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain Oracle business in simplified way as you are taking to your grandmother ?   Answer Question