Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017
3,007 Interview Reviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

Talked to the hiring manager on the phone for about 30 minutes. We discussed a variety of topics around leisure activities like golf to start the session. we then got into the meat of the interview discussing their product like, sales activities, and cloud strategy.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Oracle   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying online, I quickly received a phone call to schedule interview. Had 2 interviews with 2 managers. Afterward, within a week, I got an offer, and salary was negotiable.

Interview Questions

• If a customer made cash deposit to his bank account, what accounting entries will be passed.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD, Hiring process is 2 weeks;
    It is an internal posting, reaching out to the hiring manager directly with resume, from phone interview to in person interview ;
    Internal posting sometimes are fake information, so once you send out resume, needs to verify with hiring manager if they replied your email ask if it is available openings .

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA).

Interview

I was reached out to by a university recruiter in my college to join their Class of ______ Sales and Business Development Consultant program.

I went through three rounds of interviews for this position. 1. Phone screen with the university recruiter, 2. Phone interview with a Senior Sales and Business Development Consultant, 3. In-Person interview in their Redwood Shores HQ with one of their Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why Sales? What in particular about the role stands out to you.   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Went through the first round interview by phone. I talked to a recruiter, he was very nice. Pretty easy, standard interview questions. Basically he just asked me to walk him through my resume, and then asked some behavioral questions. I did not make it through to next round though, I'm not sure why.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle? Why sales? Describe a goal you set and how you met it.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a four interview process. Had three over the phone and one on campus interview. First was a phone screening. Second and third were with managers. Last one was an on campus interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews within two weeks. The first was a phone screening with a recruiter and the other two were with sales managers. Overall the interviews are all very similar, just asked behavioral questions that made sure I was ambitious about starting a career in sales. Make sure to prepare well for each interview! Research who you are interviewing and ask them lots of questions.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very easy, conversational, non formal. 4 interviews and never had any formal questions, just shared experiences and job expectations. Oracle recruiter managed the process. The interview process took forever, hang tight.

Interview Questions

• Sorry. I cannot remember any specific questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I interviewed with a very nice recruiter. It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter informed me that I had another interview at the end of our conversation and told me that I would know if I had an offer within 24 hours of that interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was few weeks. Recruiter contacted me and then scheduled the following interviews before i was given a offer
    HR, Hiring Manager, Couple of technical Interviews, Sales Rep, Presentation & Management

Interview Questions

• A lot about your previous experience, situational questions (How did you deal with, what was the impact, How did you address)   Answer Question