Oracle Interview Questions in Ireland | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Phone Screening - Group Assessment - Individual Interview. All in all it was a straight forward process which was clearly explained. The job offer came relatively quickly following the interview. Background check was a bit disjointed.

Interview Questions

Interview

Friendly, target focused, competency base. Know your figures in detail, example solution selling in detail, methodology used, process and outcome. How did you open the call, what objections did you get, how did you address them. What was the most important moment in your opinion. What role exactly did you play, how did you engage with pre sales.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Received a screening call from a nice and down to earth Polish recruiter. Basic questions on sales cycle and previous sales experience. Very relaxed interview. Never received an answer.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

First Oracle invited potential candidates to meet with Oracle employees and have conversations around Oracle and open roles. Then I was invited to a formal interview 2 days after. I was offered a job right after. The whole process was done within a week.

Cloud Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

1: Call with the recruiter
    2: Meeting with the manager
    3: Meeting with 2 managers
    4: Meeting with director

I have to say that Oracle Cloud Sales Dublin are very disrespectful ! After I finished all the process, coming on site 3 times, I had to harass them literally to get an answer. I knew it was negative but I just wanted to stop waiting and get my feedback. I sent emails, LinkedIn messages, SMS, I called but nothing... Only the manager came back to me finally saying that the recruiter will come back. Of course, she never came back... Oracle does the same with their employees or customers? I believe so. They are just out of this world... Knowing like, I wouldn't even apply to that ...

Interview Questions

• Classic interview, about the CV, work experience, example of closed deals, nothing weird or tricky like Google uses to do.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Clear interview process, from Phone with HR to direct contact with the future manager. I was presenting solutions to imaginary customers using power point slides. First the presentations were online via Skype, then once on-site and afterward more skype interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the former project you worked on and what was your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst (Support) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Galway (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Enjoyable. Interviewer was very open about the companies hiring plan and what they expected from new employees. I asked alot about staff development and they were very forthcoming with informaiton

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Expectations that are set in interviews are that the candidate should be of the highest standard relative to the role that they apply for. Is it reasonable to expect a company to do the same.

Process started with a phone interview from a cafe in UK which went well, albeit a little noisy. Interviewer was excited about my experience and the fit that it offered for the role. Asked that I send a resume with more detail as my initial one is minimal.

Sent detailed resume along with specific questions about the role, never received a reply.

Contacted a few days later by admin in Bucharest to arrange second interview.

Attended second interview and first observation was that the interviewer said my resume needed more detail, hmmm, the resume the second interviewer had received wasn't my detailed version that I had put together for this role.

Interviewer proceeded to ask me some specific questions about the role and was visibly irritated by the answers that I gave. The role they had in their mind was different to the role described. I had of course answered based on the described role and the information I had from my first interview.

It's understandable from the face to face interview that I wouldn't be offered the role. Unfortunate as I have heard very positive comments on Oracle as a company.

Suggestions to enhance and offer a clear perspective of potential candidates in interviews:
    - Conduct face to face interviews with more than one person
    - Have a clear plan of what questions need to be asked
    - Ensure a clear balance of competency and behavioral based questions
    - Link advertised key competencies to competency based questions
    - Ask questions you don't know the answer to

Unfortunately for me the second half of the interview process wasn't a positive experience, but I do believe it was simple one of those things that happens sometimes. Events line up in the wrong order and perspectives get negatively impacted.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      What interested you about the role?
      How would you handle a difficult staff member?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview process was very long and drawn out. The recruiter was generally pleasant to deal with but the entire experience lacked transparency from the get go. Wasted so much time and energy on five separate interviews only to be told at the last hurdle they were looking for other candidates. Very poorly handled - emails gone unanswered, calls and voicemails ignored. I eventually pulled out of the race, after a 4+ month process - if that is how they treat prospective employees, I think I dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

• What three words would your best friend use to describe you?   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn, where they asked me if I would be interested in a conversation with a Interviewer about the role.

It is a three stage process.
    1. Interview with HR
    2. Interview with two managers
    3. Interview with a director

Mostly CV & behavioral questions + why this role, why sales?

My overall experience was very positive. Everyone was very friendly and didn't wanted to make it especially hard for me.

Interview Questions

The BDC role wasn't the right role for me after all.