Oracle Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Software Development Engineer General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First one behavior round with a personality form. Second a technology round to walk through resume and ask follow up questions related to your project. Third a technology round follow-up to ask very detailed question in OOP. Overall experience very smooth and interviewer is nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• tell me more about multi thread. tell me about dev modes in java. tell me about safety issue of java. tell me more about your biggest difficulties during your development...basically java tech question in very detail   Answer Question

Director of Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Submitted application online and had a phone interview with the talent acquisition director. Following a successful phone screen, had a call with the hiring manager. Following a successful call, had 4 1:1 interviews in one day.

Client Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Four phone interviews and then one in-person interview. The first interview was with an Oracle recruiter, followed by interviews with team members (one of which was the person who would be my manager). Process took several months.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales?   1 Answer
    • Present a mock-presentation about our product line and how it works to a few team members who will be playing roles.   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Endless rounds of interviews with no defined process or timeline. I applied for one position and was interviewed for a different position which was not posted that the hiring manager felt suited me better. That would have been fine, except this "new" position did not have a requisition, description, or any clear definition at all. There were at least 3 long phone interviews, an in-person interview (2 hour drive), followed by another in-person interview for which I had to travel 2 x 4 hour flights and stay overnight. After that, they requested additional information and work samples, and were still unsure what the next steps were. After 3 months of this nonsense I took a job elsewhere and withdrew my application.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Irvine, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews: Hiring Manager and VP of the division
    1:1 Interview with colleague of hiring manager.

Phone interviews were informal and were more conversational and going through my resume and skillsets. No cases and no tests. The interviewers were extremely friendly and even though I was nervous because I was speaking to such accomplished individuals, they were polite and asked questions in a get-to-know-you fashion. I was verbally offered a position after teh 3rd interview and received a written offer about 4 weeks later. It seems long but they had already prepared me for the wait and we kept in close contact throughout the 4 weeks so I felt comfortable and confident that they would not reneg on the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you find most difficult in Project Management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase for several reasons:
    1. I didn't feel I was in a position to negotiate in this economy and I had no other offers from other companies.
    2. I was more than satisfied with the compensation package offered.
    3. It's an internship to hire position. If I want to negotiate, I would negotiate when I get offered the full-time position, and not for the internship.