Oracle Interview Questions in Kuala Lumpur | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions in Kuala Lumpur

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.2

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Arrogant interviewer, didn't pay attention when you speak, too busy with his phone. Give bad impression to the interviewee, even he is in a high position, please do give some respect to the interviewee, afterall, we are just looking for a job and working for a salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

First interview was done on the phone with the recruitment specialist to gauge my interest in the opening. After that, an Interview with the Hiring manager. Hiring manager offered me the position and I accepted. Final interview was with HR detailing the benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Fast and straight to the point. Briefly describe the job requirement and confirm with me if I will work for. Asking on some simple troubleshooting steps/method and see how i can response.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2012.

Interview

Joined through the Graduate Trainee Program. The first interview would be a 15 minutes phone interview by Campus Recruiter where they access your basic information and interest for the program. The second interview would be a half to full day event where all applicants that passed the first interview(around 40+) gathered at Oracle office. The second interview consists of group presentation to test your presentation skill and individual interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions

• The business case is unpredictable and there is no right/wrong answer. The important factor they want to access is the presentation skill and handling objection.   Answer Question

Solutions Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Was referred to by someone. Straight forward due to reference from the industry. The hiring is pretty fast as Oracle really want to close the hiring fast once they find the right candidate. Communication was professional and casual. They will do one unusual thing - background check from 3rd party company. So be prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR will try to get the lowest possible. My advice if you know your value, than stick to it and get the hiring manager to fight.