Oracle Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Got a call from a job agency and got interviewed. Waited for about three days and got a message for the final stage of the interview.
    I had the final interview and got the offer, though I am yet to start the job. I have to under go a one week unpaid training from the agency

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Clear process and smart interviewees - not like at Whispir. The people were experienced and understood what they wanted. The role was well documented and the goals and objectives clear.

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three stage interview (1) Preliminary Interview by HR (2) Secondary Interview with HR and Group Head (3) Sample Presentation and Pitch. The process spanned over 9 days with group head coordinating on the phone from London. Understanding of core banking system was tested from assets and liabilities to consumer/corporate banking

Interview Questions

• SaaS/PaaS related questions for Oracle banking suite aas a offering to a large bank in Australia   1 Answer
    • What SLAs and Security options does Oracle provide its customer   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a formal process though online application and inside recruiter following up to determine initial qualification. Once through this hate a meeting was set with the hiring manager. This went ok and good report was generated. I have a follow up meeting with The Pre Sales manager. The last interview will be with the VP.

Interview Questions

• How do you migrate from selling an on premise solution to that of a SaaS solution ?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2012.

Interview

several telephone calls for interview: 1st call to discuss the technical questions. 2nd call to discuss the salary. 3rd to meet the manager for the final interview. then wait for another call to confirm the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. database upgrade process
      2. how to troubleshooting problem.   Answer Question

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2011.

Interview

3 separate interviews - first just with a head hunter, then with my prospective boss and one other, then with the Australian Manager for presales who came down from Sydney. The final interview was the most difficult where I was asked to do an impromptu presentation. They made an offer quite quickly which I accepted but very soon after there was a hiring freeze which often happens at Oracle.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a presentation to a panel with no notice   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2010.

Interview

2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Negotiation