Oracle Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

3.1

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There are 5 rounds in the interview process:

1) Aptitude Round
    2) 3 technical rounds
    3) HR round

They were looking for logically thinking people and great coders with excellent communication skills. At the end luck also play a very important role in your selection.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at university.Got th interview cal through college recruitment process. And had three rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly algorithms and few quiz questions followed by questions on resume and C++. Finally an HR round   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Technical Interview but very demotivating interviewer.He did not considered my first round feedback and bluntly rejected with the negative words like you cannot do this and all...I hope this is only my experience and not others

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through college campus, The apti has 4 sections, Quant, verbal, DS, Java , logic. The apti level was quite high. out of more than 300 students appearing , none got the confirmation for clearing the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

OFSS was one of the companies which came for campus placements in our college and we had applied for it.The process was as follows:
    1.Aptitude test(This is very different from your normal aptitude as it requires technical knowledge as well)
    2.Technical Interview
    3.HR interview
    One needs to brush up their technical knowledge as the aptitude test is quite challenging.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I got shortlisted by their mumbai office,they called me and insulted me and said they are busy and will call back. Why? Because I was in bangalore,their position requirement bangalore.
    The lady made a judgement that I am interested in her.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process was nightmare. but the actual interview was not hard at all. I was interviewed in January 2011. There was three round of interview. first round with team lead or project senior. then the next with project manager. the final round was with HR. All the interviews were conducted on the same day. in about a weeks time i was informed that i was selected and was asked to submit all the documents. and then there was no communication at all for next 6 months. Finally OFSS HR called back in August 2011 and asked me to attend one more round of telephonic interview with Project manager. finally in September 2011 i received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• General BFSI domain related questions and technical questions. interview mostly on past project work.   Answer Question

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 days. 1st day there was an aptitude test and on 2nd there was interview. The interview process was very messed up, it took almost 7-8 hrs for the first round of interview.

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds which took place in a span of 2 days-
    Day 1:
     Aptitude Test in assigned time slots
    Day 2: (If you clear the aptitude test)
     Technical interview was taken by a Manager for 30-40 mins
     HR round was for 15-20 mins (If you clear the Technical interview)

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude test had 2 sections viz. Maths and English with negative markings
      2. Technical Interview had basic questions of C, SQL and earlier projects overview
      3. HR round had questions related to the accommodation, transportation, salary expectation and all.   Answer Question

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, after which there was an online test which mostly consisted of English, Logic and Math. Once I cleared the online test I had to give two interviews. The first was a technical interview that consisted mostly of questions pertaining to capital markets and basics of accountancy. After clearing this round there was an HR interview.