Oracle Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process was nightmare. but the actual interview was not hard at all. I was interviewed in January 2011. There was three round of interview. first round with team lead or project senior. then the next with project manager. the final round was with HR. All the interviews were conducted on the same day. in about a weeks time i was informed that i was selected and was asked to submit all the documents. and then there was no communication at all for next 6 months. Finally OFSS HR called back in August 2011 and asked me to attend one more round of telephonic interview with Project manager. finally in September 2011 i received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• General BFSI domain related questions and technical questions. interview mostly on past project work.   Answer Question

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 days. 1st day there was an aptitude test and on 2nd there was interview. The interview process was very messed up, it took almost 7-8 hrs for the first round of interview.

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds which took place in a span of 2 days-
    Day 1:
     Aptitude Test in assigned time slots
    Day 2: (If you clear the aptitude test)
     Technical interview was taken by a Manager for 30-40 mins
     HR round was for 15-20 mins (If you clear the Technical interview)

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude test had 2 sections viz. Maths and English with negative markings
      2. Technical Interview had basic questions of C, SQL and earlier projects overview
      3. HR round had questions related to the accommodation, transportation, salary expectation and all.
      Answer Question

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, after which there was an online test which mostly consisted of English, Logic and Math. Once I cleared the online test I had to give two interviews. The first was a technical interview that consisted mostly of questions pertaining to capital markets and basics of accountancy. After clearing this round there was an HR interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview consist of 3 rounds, first round is about aptitude which consist of 5 main sections and lots of subsections,if you clear it then interview is bit simple, not that much simple but...then HR round

Interview Questions

• what is difference between method overloading and overriding etc   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Oracle interview had 3 rounds that is aptitude,TI and PI. first round is taken them by remote login and which was 2.30 hrs, had 4 main section and lots of subsections. main sections were English,Coding skills,Computer knowledge and software engineering which was very difficult to solve.
    2 round was TI and then PI

Interview Questions

• In aptitude data structure,os,oop,ooad,quantitative, flowcharts,attention to detail,english grammer comprehension etc.
      in TI they asked basic concepts of OOPs and java, then sql and pl/sql and project.
      In hr they asked every about company so be prepared everything about that company, like what products OFSS have and different clients etc
      Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1.telephonic round, Skype and 1 to 1 and
     then HR round, and background verification
    So overall a quick round of interview

will be done form third party company Education qualification, Projects, subject knowledge, sales process. about the company and job experience. And project involved in past and current project etc

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1) 3 Rounds of interview process
    2) Very engaging HR and management
    3) The benefits are too many
    4) Good company to work with
    5) Hiring managers are very engaging too and discuss all the possible concerns.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews - technical and HR.Technical interviews comprised mainly of technical questions,writing code for a problem,questions about the projects we were involved in and if we wanted to ask them any question.HR interview comprised of questions like describe yourself in one word,why do you want to join OFSS ,describe some of the company's products and job location preferences.

Interview Questions

• Write a code for checking balanced parantheses.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process consists of Online Test. Online test was on their platform. Test was really good and time was sufficient to complete all quetions. Test took about 2.5 hours.
    After clearing aptitude test , one technical round , 2nd technical round (optional) and then HR round.
    Prepare basic quant questions, c , c++ , java, dbms questions for aptitude test. Some quesetions were tricky.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my projects.Few puzzles, algorithms and general technical questions.   Answer Question