Oracle Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying online, I quickly received a phone call to schedule interview. Had 2 interviews with 2 managers. Afterward, within a week, I got an offer, and salary was negotiable.

Interview Questions

• If a customer made cash deposit to his bank account, what accounting entries will be passed.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a four interview process. Had three over the phone and one on campus interview. First was a phone screening. Second and third were with managers. Last one was an on campus interview.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very easy, conversational, non formal. 4 interviews and never had any formal questions, just shared experiences and job expectations. Oracle recruiter managed the process. The interview process took forever, hang tight.

Interview Questions

• Sorry. I cannot remember any specific questions.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter in a month's time sans submitting my resuming at my University's career fair. Scheduled an interview within 20 days that followed. It was a 1 hr interview focused on Object-oriented design & principles, behavioral questions and problem solving. Got the result within 25 days from the interview day. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Discussed technical details of some of my projects and work-ex (described on my resume). Also discussed my strongest technical skills out of the ones I had included in my Resume.   Answer Question
    • Some behavioral questions related to performing projects in a team.   Answer Question
    • Definitions of the object-oriented principles (with examples) and explanations for differences between some of them.   Answer Question
    • Asked to code the "Fibonacci Series" program on a collaborative text editor using loop as well as recursion.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter on college reached out to me. It was just a few interviews with the team. Didn't talk to hiring manager at all. Overall, it was pretty easy, even for an inexperience person

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview one month later. Three interviews (one with the HR managers, one with the hiring manager, one 10-minutes presentation of a project i have undertaken, followed by an 1 hour interview by 6 sales and pre-sales managers.)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was highly disorganized. The recruiter gave me a set of teams to select from and initially told me that there would be an onsite interview. Later, she set up phone interviews with the teams. One of the interviewer asked for a programming interview but my recruiter didn't arrange for that despite my repeated emails. I was then dropped from consideration on that team which I wasn't told about until I had to send them repeated emails. Finally they asked me to fly to headquarters and interview two teams. On site, one of the team interview was pretty easy. It was with the manager and he wanted to know more about me and almost offered me a job on that team. The second team had about five rounds of interviews all technical. After the interview they asked me to send team preferences and within 2 hours, they sent me a reject. I asked them what happened to the "almost offer" and was met with radio silence! There was no feedback and nothing after a harrowing process they put me through.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty much everything about the resume and general programming interview questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview by company recruiter. Questions asked about background, relevant experience, and salary expectations. Role description & next process shared. Alternate positions also offered for applying. However, did not hear back after followup/outcome of application.

Interview Questions

• Just the fact that my most relevant experience was not recent seemed like the drawback. Also felt uncomfortable discussing salary at the initial stage.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

On a Sunday, the hiring director was asking preliminary questions while driving. It was a generic pre-screen question to determine how well you understood cloud and what experience you had with customers.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with oracle products, hardware and middleware   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy process of recruiters, phone interviews, multiple in person interviews and rescheduled appointments. Panel review that provided good interviewing experience and preparation. Overall the process was grueling but at the end you are certainly feeling a sense of accomplishment for getting thru all of the hoops.