Oracle Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Product Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews, followed by an on campus and interview, and lastly an onsite interview. The last round had a few technical questions to be answered via a technical presentation. The entire process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

HR contact coordinated process. Multiple phone interviews between personnel on east coast, west coast and Mexico.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Roorkee (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There is a basic test to sort out in the start. If you are ok in c++ and know a bit of trees and stuff this test should be a cake walk. The technical interview was one of the most stupid or easiest interview I gave in an IT firm. They asked nothing beyond stuff done in 12 standard and a couple if puzzle (which he said is ok if i dont answer). Though the tech guy was chill and was in a joking mood. The HR is very general. Just focus in why and what is OFSS and why not MBA.