Oracle Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

3.2

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of technical interview for the role of QA in Banking & Payments domain. The interview was average. They asked about different SEPA messages and the payments flows.

Interview Questions

• How much knowledge or experience do you have on SEPA and GPP?   Answer Question

Oracle Gbu Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was above average interms of difficulty .most of the questions were from geekforgeeks directly.focus was more on data structures like stack ,queues, trees.
    few questions were also there from dbms and os.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first aptitude ( quite easy) , refer indiabix for quanti., english was there ,C/C++ was also there

2nd round was interview in which they asked oops concepts ,

3rd round was java programs , Data Structures

Interview Questions

• Depth Level traversal (inorder, Preorder,Postorder) of BST in depth concept   Answer Question

i have keen interest in Networking, that position was dragging me software totally

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

It was a two days process. On 1st day there was the apti round. The results of the apti was declared next day and was followed by the interview.
    Total 2 rounds of interview were there.
    Overall the process was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• 1) tell me about yourself
      2) some basic c related questions   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1.online test
    2.technical interview
    3.5 hr rounds
    so many hr rounds asking same questions in all the rounds ,they just wanna make sure that you wont ditch them after one or two years.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview consists of 3 rounds taken up by senior persons of Architect level and all checking your logic and how can you optimize the things. the same people were asking HR questions too.

Interview Questions

• How to get the 2nd largest number in an array with optimized solution?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was online test for two and half hours. Test covers everything from aptitude, technical and also questions on English. During interview they asked about the presentation, what do you get to know about the company from the presentation.

Interview Questions

• Database basic questions, ask some queries and typical HR questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Oracle Campus Recruitment Process at AIT Pune: 11th sept 15.
    Pattern:
    1. Online Test (70 appeared, 43 shortlisted)
    2. Analytical reasoning, coding round (Written) (30 shortlisted)
    3. Technical interview I (16 shortlisted)
    4. Technical interview II (finally 6 got selected)
    – campus interview for AIT Pune.
    – 7.5 LPA Pay package
    – Global Business Unit (GBU) Developer profile

Online round: 2 Hours
    4 broad sections containing subsections:
    – Aptitude
    – Verbal
    – Reasoning
    – Technical

Interview Questions

• Paper pen round : 1 hour
      Puzzle: 2 questions
      Code: 1 question
      Technical interview 1: 1 hour
      by Senior Application Developer.
      Interviewer went through my resume and asked what you did as Tech Head and Maths sec.
      1. Third year project. Challenges and future scope. (15 min discussion)
      2. Insertion sort, How will you optimize it? which sort is better for arrays and which for SLL.
      3. Explain various search techniques. He was looking for hash table ans Trie not for binary search.
      4. Difference between C and CPP, overloading and over riding.
      5. Explain containers: Hash Tables, map, multi-map, set, multi-set, Hash map and hash set.
      6. some basic questions were on os, networking and web development.
      7. sql queries, Joins with ven diagrams. Difference between 3NF and BCNF.
      8. OOP concepts like polymorphism, Inheritance, virtual functions, RTTI, virtual Destructors with real life examples.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Application :

Oracle (server technologies ) came for campus hiring in our college (AIT pune on 11th Sept).

Interview process :

Overall it was a 2-day process.

1. First round comprised of an online test which consisted of english, logical and quantitative sections,networking basics, C language, OS concepts.
    2. Second round comprised of on-paper coding (1 problem) and puzzle solving (2 problems).
    3. Next was technical interview round - I , where I was asked almost everything of computer graphics , database and OS concepts.
    4. After that there was another technical interview - II, which was mainly focused on my projects. It went for around 2 hours .

Each interview round was an elimination round so every step of the process mattered.

Interview Questions

• 1. Online test comprised of basic aptitude , verbal , logical and technical questions . Most of them were easy .
      2.On paper-coding question was to find the smallest substring consisting of a,b,g characters .
         The other two questions were analytical to be specific .
         How will you put 50 RED and 50 BLUE balls in given two containers with infinite capacity , so that the probability of a ball taken out of the containers being red was maximum.
      I don't remember the other question.
      3. T.I - I was mainly related to theoretical computer graphics , database and OS concepts like raster , random scan , cursor , pixel , resolution , dpi , ipc , normalization , nosql vs sql , thread architecture etc.
      4. T.I -II , project discussion (interviewer 1) , deleting a node in heap (interviewer 2) , find nth highest salary in a table (interviewer 2), i wrote 4 queries to find the nth highest salary .

Basically they test your overall knowledge of all your subjects and how strong your basics are. They dwell into deep intricacies of each subject to know the extent of your grasp on those subjects , plus your projects.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with Written test, which contains one program and 2 QA questions. Duration is 45 min. 2 questions are easy, but write in a different way from others, which grabs interviewer attention, something like less complexity and less space computation... so..on. 2 technical rounds : fully drilled on core java 1 managerial/HR round

Interview Questions

• “Given a linked list. Write a C program to reverse it.”   Answer Question