Oracle Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiters and hiring managers are very professional and responsive. They all replied my emails very quickly and told me exactly what will happen next.

The interviews were typical 3 stages process and took about 3 months to get the offer.

I got an email from the recruiter said she would like to have a call with me to discuss my application. She is very friendly and explained in details what this role is about.

There was a technical interview one week after the screening. The hiring manager is very knowledgeable and knows clearly what type of background and skills he is looking for. He asked very detailed about what I have done in my previous projects and many related technology questions.

I thought I didnt do very well but the recruiter told me that the hiring manager would like to move forward :) The final interview was a presentation to directors, managers and team members. It was very challenging because they played different roles and asked me all kinds of questions. They challenged me on every slide and some questions were very tricky.

I didnt negotiated the package because its what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Oracle?   Answer Question
    • How do you choose between object and block storage?   Answer Question
    • How do you migrate virtual machines to a different hypervisor?   Answer Question
    • Make sure you know all the details about the projects you have involved.   Answer Question

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The process included a phone screen with a recruiter which was followed by an on - site with various groups. There were 1:1 with each group during the on-site. Overall the process was very straightforward and simple.

Interview Questions

• I had to go through a few past projects. One of the team also asked me to solve a question.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 1 30 minute phone screen in the beginning to explain the position, 2 one hour phone interviews with hiring manager and another manager on the team, then 3 in person interviews with upper management on campus that were each 1 - 2 hour long.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager would you be most comfortable working with? (Micromanager/Hands-Off)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

THE WORST INTERVIEW I HAVE EVER HAD. The manager showed up 10 minutes late, didn't have a room reserved and spent 5 mins looking for a room. 5 of the people I spoke to were nice, one girl (I say girl not woman because she acted like a child) on the team was so rude and condescending I wanted to leave the interview

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team?   1 Answer
    • What Oracle products have you worked with?   1 Answer
    • Is Oracle just a tech company to you?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through University Recruiting.

The interview process was relatively straight forward: I applied online through their specific University Careers website, and received an e-mail soon after. I went through one phone-screening, one on-site interview, and another phone interview. The questions were very simple and all behavioral questions. I was not asked any technical questions. The entire process took about a month.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter back East followed by a follow-up call with the hiring manager. Nothing difficult just wanted to know about prior projects and what I was looking for. Conversation went well and after a few weeks of trying to lock something down I was invited on campus for an interview. I met with two different people and the interview process only took about one hour.

I sent a thank you email after the interview and was told thank you and that they would be in touch shortly. I have sent two other follow-up emails and have not received any response. It has been about a month now. I assume they are interviewing other candidates and have probably moved on but this lacks courtesy and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult project where things did not go according to plan and the steps you took to resolve it?   Answer Question

Mid-Market HCM Cloud Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process because I got options as to when to go in for the interview after I spoke with the recruiter. However, I never heard back on whether I got the position or why I did not get the position. I was only informed to move on via text by the sales recruiter which to me was very unprofessional. I am a woman of color and they chose not to hire me. All 5 men interviewed. No women.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a qualified candidate since you don't have experience in complex sales cycles?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Super simple and straight forward. You'll have three total interviews: recruiter, manager, then one with the hiring managers on site if preferred.
    They really ask you why sales and what you'd bring to the table based on your background
    No sales experience needed, you'll learn everything later

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I gave my contact info to a college recruiter, went through 1 phone screening with the recruiter, was passed onto another phone screening with a team member, and was interviewed by 3 team members in-person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was a senior in college looking for a full-time position. I gave three interviews over two days at Oracle HQ in Redwood City. All expenses were covered. Overall the interview experience was very good. Most of the interviews consisted of the interviewers talking about the position, and just one or two technical questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Implement a doubly linked list delete operation.
      Given a short C program, find all bugs.   2 Answers