Oracle Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Dallas, TX).

Interview

multiple levels of interaction from a technical, industry, product and related environmental perspective; it was a very interesting experience and very thorough from beginning to end of the process; this is the last line of the process

Interview Questions

• industry knowledge; product knowledge; oracle knowledge   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

3 step process - Interviewed with Recruiter, Manager and VP. All of the interviews were on the phone. No face to face interviews. I was referred by an associate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have direct sales experience and what territory and accounts did you cover?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in December 2012.

Interview

Met with the regional director and we discussed my outlook on sales, whether I was a solution seller. I had a follow up with the regional VP at a steakhouse and we discussed the role, it was much less about my background and more about the job.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about Oracle   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a verbal offer of 100K base and 125 variable. It turns out that since I worked for Oracle direct there was a ceiling placed on how much base I could earn so I was offered 85K base instead. By the time I found this out I had already resigned from my last job. Not sure why having worked for Oracle before should be a knock against me.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Reston, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted by Recruiter to see if I had interest in pursuing change in employment. Followed by a few weeks of casual contact and the "pitch" on Oracle culture and opportunities. Formal process included interviews with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Group Vice President. Professional and expeditious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was open and collaborative. Set strong starting salary, they do not give raises very often. You need W2's to support your request.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2016.

Interview

phone call interview, interview with HR manager and two more interviews with senior directors. the process was very detailed. the process long and took three months and was clear that just the best ones will be in the company.

Negotiation

there was a few negotiation in this process, the package was good for me

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle (Kiev (Ukraine)) in September 2013.

Interview

After I was invited by the recruiter, I have submitted my CV to the recruiter. Then we have scheduled preliminary interview via phone with recruiter and hiring manager. In a few days they confirmed they are interested for more detailed discussion with me and invited to there offcie. At the in person meeting I met with Hiring Manager and HR Director. The discussion was mostly around sales and management experience.

After the discussion In a few days I have got an offer and excepted it. Then iI had to pass the Screening process. Finally I was invited to start working.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and achivements mostly. Some details on the info provided   1 Answer