Oracle Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was few weeks. Recruiter contacted me and then scheduled the following interviews before i was given a offer
HR, Hiring Manager, Couple of technical Interviews, Sales Rep, Presentation & Management

Interview Questions

• A lot about your previous experience, situational questions (How did you deal with, what was the impact, How did you address)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a week later and had me schedule the phone 'meeting' through their meeting platform. Typical scripted interview. She did mention that the hiring mgr was going to contact me soon, in fact I think he emailed me while my call and provided his window when to speak. The HR person stated that would be the next step. I was asking the right questions but not sure what happened.

After that phone call I responded to the hiring mgr's email to schedule and confirm yet it all went silent. No response. I took that as a sign.

It's funny how desperate he is seeking talent but yet act that way. No thanks!

Interview Questions

• What was your last salary?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Two interviews in different locations, including a presentation. It was a lengthy process overall, but it was pretty straightforward. They were a little bit disorganized but very helpful when you were dealing with someone.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation and Interview. The presentation was a mock scenario used to gauge your ability to effectively convey information about Oracle products and brief well. With the proper preparation, it's a great opportunity to impress hiring managers. The interview was more a follow-up to the presentation and didn't seem to be as important, as you had already had previous interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn new skills prior to this position.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Contacted the recruiting manager through career fair at my college. Interview was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Some questions asked were about team work experiences and how I handle a difficult task/hardship.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Originally meet them at an on campus meeting, from there they immediately offered me an on the phone interview. From there I proceeded to have multiple phone interviews with them. It took them quite a while to get back to me after each interview. After my first interview I thought I had not got another interview as it took them multiple months to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Just why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interviewing stage is so long. Too long. There is three to four rounds of interviews, which includes a final presentation. The fist few interviews are basic HR interview and are pretty easy. Then a manager will either come to you or you will meet them somewhere, all of the travel is taken care of for you. The final round is not about your product knowledge but more of how you present and general industry knowledge.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

Interview

Some what slow process. Very involved interview process with multiple members of the team and their leadership

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to take a cut in base pay with potential to make more on future commissions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Found out that they were hiring during a career fair. Talked to the recruiter at the career fair and scored an interview for the next day. Same night there was a get together where a current employee skyped with us. Next day a meeting with recruiter, two weeks later a phone interview with a manager, following week got an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview like questions, the manager wanted to know what sort of projects I had done in college. Once I explained the projects, he asked who took the lead, how I fit into the leader role, how i could have done a better job, etc.   Answer Question

Consulting Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, went well, the first face to face interview went well and then met with 3 hiring managers. Great company with new changes coming.