Oracle Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Sales Executive Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Started process in February, found out they were not proceeding in May! 9 interviews in total. 7 telephone interviews. 2 in person interviews which were 3 hours. Followed up several times after the last interviews were I was told I was proceeding to the next step. First 2 were ignored. Received an email which stated "nothing more needed at this time". Finally received a phone call saying they now had decided they were not proceeding. Very displeased with how the process was handled.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to take and excel spreadsheet test.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then like others who have posted on Glassdoor, they flew me out to do a speed dating version of interviewing with various managers and team members. From there they checked out my references (only called two out of five), did a background check and had an offer seven days later. They will ask you your exact salary on the background check.

Interview Questions

• Went off my resume, asked if i was ever under 100% and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They improved my base 6% from what I earn now. Sales commission was 1.5 times what they pay in salary. Overall, a great package if at 100% of plan. 401k matching is capped around $5k per year, which is much less than my current employer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview with PeopleSoft prior to purchase by Oracle. Two Interviews

Interview Questions

• Don't recall a particularly unexpected or difficult question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2009.

Interview

Corporate Recruiter arranged it and they had me fly into town. When i met with them they were dismissive and arrogant. Ultimately this is a waste of time. After they told me what the position entails we both agreed that it was not something i was interested in. The description in the interview was something completely different from what i had been prepared for by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to make 60-90 cold calls a day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

I had several interviews with a full team of sales specialists and managers, culture is laser focus and delivering results very quickly. Be prepared to be questioned about details that aren't relevant to a business problem, but that fits their stack.

Interview Questions

• Why I had not completely read the entire solution stack overview on their website.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Casual, I knew that he guy we had worked together before. It was more of a catch up and an update that n how things had changed , primarily for the worse

Interview Questions

• Previous experience of their Company   1 Answer