Oracle Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Applied through school career fair, got a phone interview/screening. I looked on glassdoor and had my answers ready, but for some reason they only asked about my school background and past work experiences. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. They said they will get back to me next week, so we shall see!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA).

Interview

Talked to the hiring manager on the phone for about 30 minutes. We discussed a variety of topics around leisure activities like golf to start the session. we then got into the meat of the interview discussing their product like, sales activities, and cloud strategy.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Oracle   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy process of recruiters, phone interviews, multiple in person interviews and rescheduled appointments. Panel review that provided good interviewing experience and preparation. Overall the process was grueling but at the end you are certainly feeling a sense of accomplishment for getting thru all of the hoops.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Durham, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

There were three behavioral interview. The first two were entirely behavioral and over the phone. The final interview was in person and there was one semi technical question that threw me for a loop below. There is about a week between all of them.

Interview Questions

• Q: Basic questions about your resume, what you know about Oracle and why you want to get into Sales.   1 Answer
    • Q: If you had to go to three websites a day what would they be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Highly quick process, there were three phone calls one with HR, one with Sales Manager and then one with a Regional Sales Manager. The first interview was a weeding out process, very easy just an overview of who you are as a person

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle, why sales, what is your prior sales experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

3 phone interviews; 1st w/ a recruiter, 2nd w/ a regional manager, 3rd w/ a different regional manager. after my 3rd interview, the recruiter called me the next day and offered me the job. I accepted.

I was shockingly surprised at how easy the interview process was for such a big-name company. I have a lot of sales experience so maybe that was why, but questions were very conversational. I was never asked a hard question that i got tripped up on.

interviews last 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why Oracle?   1 Answer
    • What would you say has been your best/most successful day or week (pertaining to sales)?   1 Answer
    • What is your success rate (in sales)?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel/what has been your experience with cold calling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward, had a phone interview with my recruiter, then an in-person with a manager on campus, and then a third phone interview with another regional manager. All behavioral questions. They really want to check and see if you've done your homework on the company and if you're personable. My recruiter and my third interviewer were really nice and helpful, but my second interviewer seemed bored and like he didn't want to be there. Overall, they're very responsive and the process goes by very quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

10 minute phone screening with recruiter, 30 minute in-person interview on campus with regional manager, second 30 minute interview with another regional manager over the phone. All 3 interviews were entirely behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you think best demonstrate your ability to be successful in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2016.

Interview

Brief three phone call interview process. I reached out through LinkedIn. The people were super nice and easy to talk to. Not a hard process at all. Conversations were really quick and they ask general interview questions and then ask you for your questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to get into sales? What qualities make you good for sales? Talk about your other experiences.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Very standard. Had 2 on the phone interviews along with 1 in person interview. Process was about a month. It was very conversation based. They want to get a feel for who you are, if you really are passionate about sales and Oracle, and if you would be a good fit. Compared to other interviews, I felt like they really did care about how you fit, rather than asking scripted questions and simply checking them off 1 by 1.

Interview Questions

• Q.) Why Sales? Q.) Why Oracle? Q.) What is your brand?   Answer Question