Oracle Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and brief. Very relaxing and open discussion. Good introduction. Good knowledge about requirements. Good screening. Valid questions and details about next steps. Prompt responses and open clarifications. Providing good insight about company culture and structure and providing guidance about next steps.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process went quickly, from initial email contact to phone interview in less than 3 days. 7 days later there was a Skype interview that went very well. It was very well thought out on the interviewers side and was a positive experience over all. The fact that the req was put on hold through Q4 just knocked the wind out of my sails.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work in such a high stress position?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (San Diego, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

As with most companies, an interview in a company can vary widely depending on who just happens to be your interviewer(s). This particular interview was less technical and focused more on the "soft skills" - what was my work style preference, how did I handle conflicts with others, etc etc. The technical part was average difficulty.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer