Oracle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

251 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screen by the recruiter first, then I met with the hiring manager and a few other coworkers about a two months later. The background check and onboarding process took months to complete.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Oracle's Enterprise Tech team. I first had a phone screen to make sure I met the requirements for Enterprise Tech. I then interviewed with potential managers in a group panel. Lastly, I interviewed with the director of the specific team. Positive Interview overall

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Standard interview process
    2. Multiple rounds - phone and face to face
    3. Easy to gather material for interview as there is a lot on their website
    4. Quite friendly panel of interviewers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Contacted Recruiter via campus job site, short phone interview (20 -30 mins), onsite interview with various teams, whole process took about 3-4 weeks, behavior questions, good conversations, overall friendly experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

in phone interview. was asked algorithm questions such as string substring. binary tree traverse. also technique questions such as concurrent read/write. how to make improvement.
    Also previous working experience, what is the scale of the project, how many years, ever mentor any other people. so on

SMB Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with sales manager to go through resume and introductions. Gave brief description of the products and the territory that was open. Then had in person interview and with manager and rest of team as well as director for the line of business.

Interview Questions

• Give a 30 , 60, 90 day plan on how you would sell into your assigned territory.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Resume was selece toted du on-campus recruiting
    There was 1 phone interview followed by 1 onsite
    You can interview with multiple teams in Oracle and then the best match is made

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a phone and two in person interviews, which were relatively informal. They seemed to be fishing for the correct answers, which made it easy for me to say what they wanted to hear.

Product Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I had 5 interviews in 6 weeks and the recruiter kept me informed the whole time. It started off with 3 phone screens and 2 in person interviews. I over prepared and was surprised when they didn't ask me any situational questions. The only thing is, I know almost every new hire has been given the very lowest in their salary bracket. I think they're trying to cut labor costs.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me very many questions. It was more informative like, "this is the role" ... are you interested?   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Oakland, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

This was for the BMC group, which is much different than the rest of Oracle.

I had a phone screen with an HR person, then a phone interview with the director. Then I came in for a full day of interviews.

The interview was very informal, more like 5, 1 hour conversations, than an interview. The difficult part is that there was no job description, which made it hard to prepare.